Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

(OOC: Sorry, haven't had time to be around that much, real life has distracted my wrestling ambitions.)

Melissa Seymour and his little brother Mikey are standing in a room. Melissa looks at Mikey and smiles.

Melissa: "Do you feel like a monster?"

The Silent Man nods and then raises his arms to create a monster-like posture. Melissa starts laughing.

Melissa: "Paulley maybe a monster, but the name just doesn't fit you that well, little brother."

There is a brief moment of silence. Melissa looks more serious.

Melissa: "I feel bad about doing this to the Wolf Pack, but we need a belt and BBC can help us with that. But still..."

Mikey nods and looks sad.

Melissa: "Okay, let's get out there. We just have to remember, we are playing BBC's games now. We have to eventually outsmart him, so we won't get backstabbed."

The siblings exit the room into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 am

Yellow Girl is on the way to her locker room as suddenly silent man and melissa stands in front of her. She stands there and looks into Melissas eyes without saying anything. After a moment while nothing happens Yellow Girl looks into Silent Mans eyes and skakes her head.

Yellow Girl: “I definitely cant understand what you doing at the moment. Lobo and I did everything to help you out of this monster, called himself a doctor. But not only we two did everything. Mr. Williams is dead because he helps you to get free from this doctor and to find Melissa.”

While she speaks this lasts words she steps closer to silent man. Her voice trembles, she lowers her gaze and it seems she needs some seconds to calm down.

Yellow Girl: “I respected you, Mikey. You are a good guy I could see this in your eyes the first time we met. But it looks like you always make the false friends.”

Yellow Girl looks angry towards Melissa.

Yellow Girl: “You want to make deals with BBC? So you makes deals with my biggest enemy. And this makes you automatically an enemy for me.”

After this Yellow Girl passes the two and leave the two behind her. After some steps she turns around again.

Yellow Girl: “One last thing to say. BBC will use you as long as he needs you, after that he will destroy you.”

Yellow Girl turns around again and leave the two behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)   Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:32 pm

(OOC: I am ready now, and its open to all others. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

We see Silent Man's locker room, it is empty after Melissa and Mikey left. Someone appears in front of the door, walking past. The door opens a little, then we see a green leaf thrown in the room. It floats a little, then lands on the ground right behind the door. The camera zooms in on it, there is something written on the top side of the leaf.
-
Strange. Giving up your new-won freedom, giving up what so many people fought for so long, just to side with evil again? I thought you would have more honour to the people that really tried hard to make your life worthwhile, but now you're giving in into the evil again. The time BBC will betray is even nearer then you may expect and you will soon know that. When it comes to that, hope that there are still friends left. I expected you and your sister to be more clever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)   

Back to top Go down

Monsters? (Open to BBC and others)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1