Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 am

Kaluani can be seen in his office, a little bruise, which has been stitched, on his forehead. He looks angry while looking through some papers. After some time, he looks up to Betty, shakes his head, then faces the camera.
-
Kaluani: "Well, Jason, nice you left another camera at my office. Usually, i would just ignore that, but tonight you're actually doing me a favor with this."
-
He sighs for a moment, then stares at the camera again.
-
Kaluani: "Hear me out, fans! Most of you may have seen Friday's card, and most of you obviously also have seen sunday's show. Everything happening now is somehow ridiculous! I must admit that last shows match was closer than I thought it would be, although I would have defeated Von Ryan, I am pretty sure about this one. Yeah, it did look like he had me in the end, and I admit, his move was unexpected and well executed, but still, I had some left reserves. As I always have!"
-
He rubs his head for a moment in disbelief, then speaks further.
-
Kaluani: "So, for the first part of the whole thing. Von Ryan, you are a noteworthy fighter here, and still, I tell you that I can beat you, and I actually will the next we two meet in a fair-and-square one-on-one fight. I admit your strength, but you speak false words. I, Kaluani, I am no false prophet, I am no disgusting liar! Hear me out, FREAK, because there is a lot of things you can do, but no one, and I repeat that, NO ONE, has the right to doubt my honour!"
-
He points right at the camera with a smile.
-
Kaluani: "And that's why I will stop your stupid train!"
-
He then shakes his head and his face turns angry again.
-
Kaluani: "But, and this one goes to Leon as well, what were you thinking as you set up fridays match? Me siding with Paulley? NEVER! There are enough guys in this federation who could fight at my side, but I should side with that darn man-meatball Paulley? Side with the pawn of the evil? NEVER. I don't know what I may have done to you Leon, I didn't expect you to be such a bad looser after last PPV, is this it? Or what else, I can't explain it to me, why? But whatever, I tell you one thing: THIS WON'T HAPPEN!"
-
The camera fades as we see Kaluani leaving the room.

Last edited by Kaluani on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:09 am

(OOC - Leon will be posting something seperately to announce the reasons behind the tag team match and the partners he chose, but it will probably be a bit later today/tonight)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Just after uttering his last words to the crowd, the GM's music bounces through the arena, Kaluani looks up to the entrance way and sees Leon Heart walking to the ring.
Leon unusually does not shake the fans hands as he comes down to ringside, instead he has a steely focus on Kaluani in the ring, in no time at all Leon is in the ring and a UNWA technician is handing a microphone to him before ducking back out of camera shot
Leon: "Kal....Kal....Kal.....Seems to me, that is seems to be...you may have taken a little bit more head trauma than first thought after Von Ryan smashed you into the announce table last week!"
The crowds noise rises at these seemingly loaded words
Leon: "You really can't see why I have made Paulley your tag team partner? Well I really shouldnt have to explain my decisons here in the UNWA, especially to a man I thought I had earnt the respect and benefit of the doubt....but since I am out here, lets break it down!"
-
Leon takes off his suit jacket as the arena lights start to shine down on him
Leon: "You know you and I have taken very different paths to be here...you know that I have made deals and done things that will haunt me come judgement day...but I always do things for a purpose, you could say for 'the greater good'."
Leon: "Paulley, as you are well aware is my former tag team partner, when the doctors told me you and Von Ryan were not fully cleared to wrestle it becomes obvious to me that you both needed someone to look out for you....someone who was going to protect you and subsequently protecting a valuable UNWA commodity NO MATTER WHAT......Even though your pride may not accept it, you need to understand I am looking out for you here, and the one man I know will do whatever he is told is Paulley....so I called in a favour....and this is how you repay me!?
Leon: "Its about time you looked beyond your rage at Von Ryan and stopped letting your your massive ego get in the way of business!
A loud gasp eminates from the capacity crowd
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am

Kaluani looks at Leon all the time, focusing his gaze at him. After he finished his speech, Kaluani moves closer to Leon, standing right in front of him, only inches away. They both look at each other with determination and for a moment, even the audience hushes at this sight. Everyone can feel a lot of tensions in the ring and wants to know what will happen next...
-
Winston: "Oh, this is... Man, the air is really crashing! Kal is raising his hands... Will he maybe attack..."
-
Kaluani raises his hands, then clenches one of his hands to a fist.
-
Kaluani: "Protect me? Leon... You should know better. Remember what happend the last time you tried to "Protect your assets?" It not only flung back at you, it also lead to an outrage of energy, less protecting than destroying it. And even if I tell you I am ok to fight on my own, and even if you won't believe that... I don't need a babysitter, I watch for myself. And heck, if you can't agree on that, everyone would have been fine, except ... that ... pawn of evil. Darn it, Leon, DARN IT!"
-
The camera focuses on Kaluani, we see his clenched fist shaking in the ring. It seems like he is really fighting back something.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, you're right in one point, you should not need to explain your decisions, especially to a friend."
-
The crowd gives a little cheer as Kaluani slowly moves to the side. He walks up the corner and his fist smashes into the ring apron with a loud smash.
-
Kaluani: "But you also don't throw a friend into a cage of lions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Leon is unmoved by this reaction from Kaluani, however his eyes widen a little, and then after a second he takes a step back away
Leon: "Let me think correctly, the last time I tried to *protect* you, the UNWA ended up with one of the greatest matches in its history...as for being thrown into a cage full of lions...this is where you have to show exactly what level of trust you have for me"
Leon starts to leave the ring but continue to address Kaluani
Leon: "I'm telling you that I chose someone who will watch your back no matter what in that ring...in case you hadnt noticed there arent too many who have approved of your decision to relenquish the MemberState belt, I didnt see many other options...I did what was right for you..... you can choose to believe it....or not...choose to believe in me....or not....either way when you step in that ring tonight, he will be right behind you!"
Leon jumps down to the floor and starts to walk back to the backstage area
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 am

The camera zooms back on Kaluani, looking angrily to the ground. It seems he is angry and yet thinking of what to do or say.
-
Kaluani: "Leon... i don't need that thug of BBC. As good as it may be meant, I can finish of my opponents for myself. But whatever, let Paulley hang around at the ringside or not, I don't care. Just let it be known, I do not share any damn interests with him or that mischievous BBC! NOTHING!"
-
Kaluani steps out of the ring, walking up the ramp.
-
Kaluani: "Pah, and what's a cage of lions for a man who has defeated the elements themselves. Whatever it comes to, whatever happens, I can stand on my own and fight for myself, I've always done that! And in regards to the memberstate belt..."
-
Leon stops for a moment, looking at Kaluani. Kaluani raises his arms in the air and gains a loud chant from the audience, but with some underlying boos and hisses.
-
Kaluani: "You are right, and I know it. I gave it away because it needed to be done, this federation needs fresh blood, fresh energy in the ring, but yet... it earned me less respect than it earned me disbelief and grudge. most of the guys in the backstage think I'm half the man I "pretend" to be."
-
Kaluani walks past the confused Leon, steps up the steel entrance and walks towards the entrance. Just before he leaves the arena, he turns back one moment.
-
Kaluani: "You know... Making the right decision isn't always easy, you don't have to tell me that. Funny thing I reacted the same way. Maybe it was just how I experienced making the right decision and bringing it back outside. But I think we both should know by now that when it comes to that, you never gain what you should for doing the right things."
-
Kaluani starts walking in to the off, with a lone clenched fist raised to the air. As he steps into the darkness of backstage, we can hear his last words in a quiet voice.
-
Kaluani: "See you later... Buddy."

(OOC: Wow, this developed to some serious-deep RP, makes fun Smile Hope you don't mind me stoping Leon there for a moment!
Oh, and yeah, finished from my part Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vonryan
VGM
VGM

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:53 pm

-
Meanwhile at the hospital the scene is in the hall outside of a room.
-
The crew opens the door and inside is Von Ryan, half undressed, sitting on an exam table. Too one side of him a is a lady doctor wearing the typical hospital surgical mask. On the other side of him is a nurse, also wearing a mask, and removing the last of a bandage from around the wrestler's bruised ribs.
-
Von Ryan smirks towards the camera, the arrogance apparent.
-
Von Ryan: "So, what do we have here? Seems like the little 'disagreement' between Kaluani and I have has boiled over to include another, our esteemed general manager himself, Leon Heart."
-
Von Ryan pauses as the masked doctor tends to a cut above his eye.
-
Von Ryan continues: "Kaluani's own arrogance is in full view for the entire world to see. He still lives in his own world where everything revolves around him. And because of that he is jepordizing his friendship with Leon. Keep it up Kaluani and soon you won't have any friends left. Nobody else wants to be apart of your make-believe, go and be a godling somewhere else. But before you do we have a tag match soon and unlike your hypocitical self, I'll gladly take anyone as my tag partner just as long as I get another shot at showing the world just what a fake you are. The reign of Von Ryan can not be stopped."
-
Von Ryan gets up off the exam table pushing the doctor and nurse aside.
-
Masked Doctor protests: "Wait. We are not done here yet."
-
Both the doctor and nurse remove their surgical mask to reveal each as being a beautiful woman.
-
Von Ryan smiles mischievously and places a hand on the door.
-
Von Ryan: "No, your right doc, we are not done here yet. What's your names, dolls?"
-
The door closes and the camera crew is now left locked outside in the hospital hallway.
-
(OOC: OK, didn't want to do too much here so I'm done. Let's keep the main focus on the Kal/leon angle for this segment.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

I Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)   

Back to top Go down

What's this? (Open: VR, Leon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1