UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A new path...(open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A new path...(open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A new path...(open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A new path...(open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A new path...(open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A new path...(open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A new path...(open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A new path...(open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A new path...(open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A new path...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

A new path...(open) Empty
PostSubject: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers begins to play over the arena speakers as Ace Douglas slowly makes his way to the ring. The fans are cheering for Ace as he walks around the ring slapping hands with the fans that are sitting there. He pulls out a deck of cards with his face on them and gives them to a kid sitting in the front row before getting in the ring. When he gets in the ring he makes his way to a corner and gets on the second rope that bows badly under his three hundred seventy six pounds and he raises his arms and then does it in the opposite corner before grabbing the mic from the ring announcer and begining to speak.

Ace:"Hmmm...where to begin. First lets begin with the Prestige title and my rematch. After some careful consideration I have decided to give up my rematch clause for the title. Now it does not mean I am going away quietly with it because I plan on finding someone that will give Choirboy the match he deserves. So I am going to fight a few people over the next few weeks and give my decision to Leon and if Leon likes my decision then that person will get a title shot in place of my rematch for the title."

The fans gasp at the decision to give up a title shot but cheer at the thought of who Ace might pick and some in the crowd begin yelling names they think should get the nod.

Ace:"I know most people wonder why give up a title shot to a title that I fought so hard to get. Well quite simple really. I have already held it once and it is time to move up the ladder and go after my next title. Not sure which title that will be yet. Been thinking about the Hardcore title and the Prestige Title and even the Tag Team title if I can get a partner. But I will figure out which makes the most sense soon enough."

Ace begins to leave the ring before turning back and speaking again.

Ace:"Oh yeah before I forget. It seems this week I face Julito. Well Julito expect to be in a fight tonight because that is what I do. Would say more about you Julito but frankly I don't know anything else about you. No offense mind you but I have had some things on my mind about the Prestige Title so I did not really get a good chance to scout you. But I am sure you are a great competitor and we will put on one hell of a match."

Ace now begins to leave the ring...

ooc open for someone to come out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am

*Lights go dark except for a single spotlight on the center of the ring. A rotating disco ball comes down in the center of the light, reflecting light onto the fans. Purple smoke arises from the sides of the entry way as funky space age music plays over the speakers. Ziggy Starshine enters, dancing across the walkway. He goes to the center of the ring, microphone in hand. The lights turn back on. The smoke, disco ball and spotlight disappear. He lifts the microphone to speak.*

Theres about to be some ch-ch-ch-changes around here. Your going to give me a shot. You see, I'm psycho killer. Kes-ka-say?
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 am

Ace looks at this strange man that is standing in front of him. He tries to hold it in but he can not help but laugh at this strange man.

Ace:"Thanks man I needed a good laugh. But for real you David Bowie wannabe, if you impress me enough over the next few weeks then I might give you a shot but it takes a lot to impress me."

With that Ace looks at the strange man again and awaits a response or someone else to come out.

ooc good job captain...way to step up to the plate
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 am

*There is an obvious air of anger coming from Ziggy Starshine and then an huge explosion. Fans are sceaming with fear. When the smoke finally clears, the 2 are surrounded in a ring of fire.*

"Fine then. Let me impress you face to face...next week...in a ladder match. I shall await your response."

*There is a small burst of smoke surrounding Ziggy then hes gone.*

(OOC: Hey thanks. I'm just trying to impress Leon Hart so that when the end of February comes around, he'll renew my contract.)
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

PostSubject: Re: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 am

Ace stares at Ziggy and begins to talk.

Ace:"So you think some fire is going to scare me. I don't think so. You want to fight me in a ladder match next week. Think I am going to pass on that one. And by no means am I scared just no reason to fight you yet. But I will keep an eye on you over the next few weeks and see what you have to offer. You never know might have to give you the shot at Choirboy since it seems you are the only one with balls to come out here and put your name in the hat so to speak."

With that the flames lower and Ace makes his way out of the ring...

ooc open for someone else to come out or to be continued by captain
Back to top Go down
Zer0_k00L
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Zer0_k00L

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: A new path...(open)   A new path...(open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 am

The arena lights dim once more as a picture of An Angel appears on the Titan-tron.