Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

» Post Your Pwnage/Ownage
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

training makes perfect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: training makes perfect   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:02 pm

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing entrance video while Theram makes his way to the ring hood hide his face but can't hide big smile on his face
Frankie D "looks like someone is very happy"
Winston the Bulldog "indeed i can't see his eyes but i can see his smile"
Theram climbs in to the ring waits for a minute till crowd sits still
"you know not that long ago one man told me that i need to train more... so i did and you know it helped me"

Winston the Bulldog "hell yes he finished his last match with one move"
Frankie D "and i know who told him to train more"
"and tonight i stand here and only one question is in my mind... is the expression that the people who can't do are teaching others and the ones who can they are just doing it.."
"and tonight we are here in Stockholm the land there the vikings was living some time ago the rules of the life was hard but fair and if want something you have to fight for it..."
"i want something and i know who have what i want... i want a match with one person and Leon you are the person who can give it to me"

Frankie D "did he just?"
Winston the Bulldog " yes he did"
so Leon what will you say will you fight me for that right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Heart
GM
GM

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: training makes perfect   Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Necks are craning towards the entrance way, everyone is expecting the GM to come through the curtains any second, but nothing happens.
-
Frankie D: "Well...? Where is our GM?"
-
Winston the Bulldog: "sigh, I really shouldnt expect you to keep up with things, but if you had read your memos, you would know that Mr Heart is hosting some very important people in the royal box"
-
The camera starts to pan upwards towards the big money boxes in the arena, before settling on the biggest box. The tinted windows are closed at first, but eventually they start to slowly open, standing there in a smart pinstriped suit is our GM. Leon moves out onto the balcony, we can see a number of guests in the box but we are unable to see who exactly is in there.
-
Leon: "Well, I was in the middle of a very important meeting so I didn't catch all of that Mr Theram. From what I understand you still want to fight my VGM? It must be really important to you....I mean to interupt me...to embarass me in front of my business associates?
-
Leon looks behind him and speaks inaudibley to the unidentified persons in the box, before turning back round.
-
Leon: "Im sorry Mr Theram but I have told you before I have plans for my strongest fighters and right now that doesn't involve them beating the hell out of each other. Now if you will excuse me I am a little busy..."
-
Leon turns to go back into his box, when a roar of noise is heard throughout the crowd, Theram has left the ring and started to climb the steps to the executive boxes, Leon turns around in time to notice this, and puts out his hand in a gesture for Theram to stop.
-
"Leon: "Woah woah there! I strongly suggest you stop that right this instant, I tell you what hold on one moment.."
-
Leon enters the box and enters into some heated discussion before heading back to face the crowd, he takes a step closer to Theram who is now just feet away.
-
Leon: "OK Mr Theram, I tell you what..After your very impressive match last week I guess you do deserve some respect here and maybe my memo didn't get to you today so I tell you what...you can have your match with Kaluani (crowd erupt, some fans are high-fiving each other) on one condition...you have to win your match tonight...against ME!"
-
Leon throws the mic into the crowd and re-enters his box before closing the tinted windows one last time.
-
Winston the Bulldog: "Bow down to the GM, how many great ideas can one man have!"
-
Frankie D: "Hmm, makes me think there is more than one man having the great ideas around here!"
-
Winston the Bulldog: "Im not sure YOU should be talking about great ideas!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unwa.forumotion.net
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: training makes perfect   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Theram with a nasty smile comes back to the ring
Frankie D "he looks very happy today just look at this adorable smile"
Winston the Bulldog " yes he smile like a snake who will bite you then you will come closer to touch it"
well well people tonight the Gm himself will come down from his shiny apartments to stop me
so Mr Leon i am so thankful that you interrupted your so important meeting to chat with us and you are so good and tender you care about health of your wrestlers or should i say investment? i appreciate this so much so i will try to be more tender to in our match i don't want a federation to loose a GM

Frankie D "can you believe it Theram is trying the patience of Mr Leon"
Winston the Bulldog " and i don't know is he very stupid or very brave to do that i can ensure that Mr Leon won't forget those words fast and Theram will pay for it with the percentages"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training makes perfect   

Back to top Go down

training makes perfect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1