UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)

Go down 
+2
MrX
vonryan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) Empty
PostSubject: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:38 am

-
VGM Josh Strider strides out to the ring with a mic in hand. He is wearing a green business suit adorned with dollar signs.
-
In the ring Josh smiles, holds his arms out wide and spins around so the crowd can get a good look at his tacky suit.
-
The crowd jeers and cheers at him!
-
Josh: "Now you may all wonder why I am out here dressed in this very peculiar money suit? It's to help me announce that at this months Pay Per View: Heartbreak we will be ushering in a new type of match to determine whom next month's prestigeous Cash in Hand winner will be!"
-
The crowd CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!
-
Josh: "It will be a match that is designed to bring maximum excitment and maximum action you the fans! It will be a mix between a hardcore, battle royale, and a ladder match. Now before I announce whom will be the Cash in Hand contenders let me explain the rules first:"
-
Josh: "1. All contenders will begin the match in the ring together."
-
Josh: "2. Inside the ring there will be metal folding chairs and kendo sticks. Which brings me to my next rule:"
-
Josh: "3. There will be NO disqualifications, no pins, and no tapouts."
-
Josh: "4. If a contender is thrown over the top rope and his feet hit the floor he is eliminated from the match."
-
Josh: "And number 5. Folded ladders will be provided just outside the ring in easy grabbing distance. Because the only way to win the match is to climb the ladder and grab the Cash in Hand briefcase located twenty feet over the center of the ring!"
-
Josh: "Now for the contenders. Automatic contenders will be those whom have accumulated 2 wins this month and do not have a scheduled Heartbreak match or have a #1 contendership in the up coming month.
-
Josh: "The automatic contenders are: James Young, KristyDQT, Samhain, and everybodys favorite dirty dancer Ogre McJoooooooooooker!!!"
-
Josh: "Now to make the match more entertaining we have decided to add the following deserving superstars to the contenders list: Distor, Vengeance, Julito and the crazy man himself, Paaaaaaaaaayne!"
-
Josh: "That puts the contenders field up to 8 superstars! But thats not enough yet for the worlds greatest fans! We have decided to enlarge the contendership field to 10 and those last two contenders will be announced at the Pay per View: Heartbreak right before the match begins!"
-
The crowd CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERs!!!
-
Josh: "And just what might we call this new Cash in Hand match? I think we might just call it: BASH for the CASH!!!"
-
The crowd cheers and chants, "BASH FOR THE CASH!!! BASH FOR THE CASH!!! BASH FOR THE CASH!!!"
-
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:00 am

*** Will this be announced in the start, middle or end of fridays show, just so i can make the RP fit with my matchup.***?
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Not sure. Leon puts the show parts together.

Maybe Leon can chime in on this?
Back to top Go down
Ace Douglas
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Ace Douglas

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm

another question as well are you looking for two more stars to step up and put their names in the hat or do you already have something in mind...just wondering so that way i know if i can throw my name in the hat or not
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, Ace is already in the PPV with the TLC match so I couldn't use him in the CiH match.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 pm

wat abt me von? can i be in the match or hav u got it all planned out
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 pm

freelancer wrote:
wat abt me von? can i be in the match or hav u got it all planned out

You are #1 contender for Pride belt next month so I can't use you in this match either.

The CiH match is for those whom have no PPV match and no title shots lined up for next month.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:53 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Hey Von, I may have found a flaw in this.
What if everyone has been eliminated from the match via over the top rope.
What happens then?
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Then you all LOSE. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:23 pm

vonryan wrote:
Not sure. Leon puts the show parts together.

Maybe Leon can chime in on this?

Not sure right now, but would probably stick this nearer the start of fridays show.
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)   'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

'Bash for the Cash' Announcement (Open)
Page 1 of 1