UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) Empty
PostSubject: Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG)   Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

The camera shows KristyDQT and JiJi still celebrating last weeks big win against Aquilus.

JiJi:" That was a big win for the Stable of Darkness against Revolution and while Revolution seems troubled this is the time for the stable to shine and overtake the UNWA."

KristyDQT with an evil smile on his face:" Indeed. We should be continueing to seed troubles between Tyler Ford and Aquilus and they will soon be a member short.... "

JiJ laughs out loud.

JiJi:" And a great oportunity for you to get the CiH that got robbed from you the last time. Bash for the Cash. There can be no other winner than you."

KristyDQT:" Lets not get to excited here, if it would be a pure Battle Royal noone would stand a chance against me.....But the freaking ladder again....I hate heights. But i agree even my fear of heights shouldnt stand in my way to win this first Bash for the Cash!"

KristyDQT poses for a while how it would be holding the CiH.

KristyDQT:" But something is missing here....You normally have a matchup for me....Or have you finally realised that i can make my own?"

JiJ smiles then goes on:" After your win last week, you have for sure deserved it."

KristyDQT jumps around the room in joy.

KristyDQT:" Finally, FINALLY!"

JiJi:" However.."

KristyDQT stops jumping, and aims for the door.

KristyDQT s heading out the door:"Who is it this time?"

JiJi:" Well its the second hotest guy on the rooster, SynysterG"

KristyDQT as he is leaving the room:" What the hell. Second hottest! There is me and noone is number two! I am gonna make sure that his face will be disfigured after my matchup with him tonight. Second hottest...pfft...."

JiJi stands still for a little bit then her eyes turn red and she breaks out in evil laughter. Few seconds later she leaves the room.

***Tried to make it fit little bit in on your char Synyster if you have any modifications or stuff tell me and i can edit. Else ball is in your court**
Back to top Go down

Back or off the track? (open to SynsterG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: