UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) Empty
PostSubject: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 pm

**Lola and 'Playboy' Baba Ganoush are walking backstage towards Leon's office. Lola seems to be giving off a heavy maternal glow while Baba for the first time in a long time looks almost serious. Lola gives the arm she's holding onto a loving squeeze.**

Lola - 'Baba honey, you have nothing to worry about. You've never demanded anything from Leon Heart before, and it only makes sense that you would get a rematch for the belt, seeing as though you are the longest reigning champion in UNWA history.**

**Baba looks at his girlfriend and nods in agreement, but Lola can see the beads of sweat already forming on his forehead.**

Lola - 'You'll be just fine.'

Baba - 'I don't want to be a loser Lola, you deserve better than that.'

Lola - 'You've never been a loser to me Baba. I love you.'

**The two stop in front of Leon's door and quickly kiss. Baba takes a deep breath and knocks on the door...**
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Leon is busy preparing next seasons documents at his fine oak table, behind him we can see a dramatic lakeside view with scenery going on for miles
Leon hears the knock at the door, and looks up, he carefully places the pen he was holding into the pen lid and slips it into his top pocket.
Leon: "Come!"
The door opens with a gentle push and in front of Leon stands Baba and Lola, Leon smiles for a second and then as Baba steps forward Leon's eyes widen
-
Leon: "STOP!....right there, it's nice to see you Baba and Lola, but I must request that you do not move, this office has a lot of delicate items, I would hate to see your....how do I say this?....accident streak? yes I would hate to see anything in his office damaged due to your 'accident streak'.....Now I guess you are here to discuss your title rematch?"
-
Leon waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 pm

**Baba & Lola both smile at Leon.**

Baba - 'Yes sir Leon Heart you majestic GM of a, er, GM.'

**Lola looks at Baba and gives him 'THAT look', and Baba quickly quiets up.**

Lola - 'What my darling Baba is trying to say Mr Heart is that he wants a rematch with Devastator X, and that it should be a best 2 out of 3 falls hardcore match.'

**Baba stops smiling and looks at Lola, almost in disbelief.**

Baba - 'Lola honey, I don't know about best 2 out of 3 matches...'

Lola - 'Baba, sweetie, you can do it. I have faith in you. And if anyone is the epitome of hardcore......'

(OOC Right back at ya boss)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Devastator X will make his way down the UNWA arena halls heading towards Leon Heart's office, fresh off his UNWA Hardcore Title victory, and his current beating at the hands of Bad Blood and The Overlord. The man monster seems focused, driven, and ready to talk with the man that runs the UNWA.

Suddenly, like a bullet from the shadows two figures will jump the 7' tall monster. Both figures block the camera, but the 'KLANG' 'KLANG' 'KLANG' of folding chairs can be heard. The two figures will turn and reveal Devastator X in a broken heap. The two men, none other than Bad Blood and The Overlord, carrying a folding chair each. The two assailants will drop the weapns on the form of Devastator X. The words 'The Agenda' written on both chairs.

The two men will high five each other, and walk off chuckling. The current UNWA Hardcore Champion will be left groaning and dazed, the second attack as cold and successful as the first.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

We are back in the office with Leon, he has just heard the commotion in the hallway and he jumps up out of his seat
-
Leon: "Would you hold on a second Baba....Lola?"
-
Leon doesnt wait for the response and opens his big oak doors that lead to his office, he peers down towards the hallway where the noise was coming from does a double take, after a few seconds he heads back inside with Baba and Lola
-
Leon: "Well, tell you what you have your title rematch tonight, but by the looks of DX I think it may be fairer to keep to the one fall match...goodluck tonight
-

RP Considered Closed
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)   The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

The epitome of hardcore (open to Devastator X and Leon)
Page 1 of 1