UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) Empty
PostSubject: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Devastator X - Strength

Strength (level 41)
Speed (level 32)
Resistance (level 32)
Technique (level 32)

ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
Class: Strength
Health Points: 730
Stamina: 269,76
Exp Points: 2.496
Allowed Attacks: 8 (bonus 44%)
Attacks Denied: 3 (bonus 32%)

BONUSES
Attack Bonus: 61
Initiative bonus: 17
Submission Bonus: 18
Adrenaline Gain: 25
Bleeding Bonus: 23
Pinning Bonus: 18

DAMAGE MODIFIERS
Direct Damage Increaser: 62%
Submission Damage Increaser: 17%
Damage Reducer: 30 (+10 / 1%) %
Stamina Reducer: 18%

SKILLS
Block: 17
Dodge: 17
Escape Submissions: 18%
Pin Opposition: 16

Power Body: 3. Baby
Damage Resistance: 3. Baby

I'm having a difficult time on TWG even being competitive anymore. I tried the reset, and it seems when I balanced D-X a little better, he became much worse overall. I need an objective opinion to help me sort out a direction I need to go with.

J
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Dude, you so need some Increased Resistance to start building up your stamina.

Its one of the holy grails of the game.

Without it your opponents will outlast you in the match more likely than not.

Otherwise your stats look good but I'm not a Strength build myself. Maybe Silent Man can give you some more advice?
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks V for the insight. I'm getting ready toadd some AT for Stamina, I wasn't aware how important it was. I was trying to keep myself pretty well grouped with my AT and that plays in well with the DR and extra life/health.

J
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Definately you need Increased Resistance if you want to be up there, but else balancing your build as a strength will most likely not be a good idea, do u really need high bleed, pin, sub??. If you concentrate on the right strength advantages you will be able to take people out quickly in some matches and others you will loose, but a balanced build for a strength, nah very bad idea imho.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah, KDQT, I am realizing that now. I was looking to be more 'complete' so to speak, never saw myself turning from competitive to a train wreck by balancing myself out. I have to admit however, I always had a high bleed, cause I liked the whole 'hardcore/Bleeder' image. I actually toned my Bleed bonus down alot when I did the reset. I'm learning, and if worse comes to worse I can always bite the bullet and reset my reset, then I can be crowned The Retardcore Champion.

J
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm

We ll ya the Hardcore champion atm and we wouldnt wanna loose it in the stable now would we afro
But okay if u have high bleed u can always build for beeing high competitor in the FB championship and thereby get matches and exp from winning that title. I mean it is all possible just need to take away sub, pin and build from there gain on whatever build u prefer;)
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Danke KDQT, I really wanted to make D-X balanced, but when I started I had no idea of what I was doing, and I never wanted to a wrestler reset. Then I did that stat+skill reset and could kick myself for it. I have a new direction, and I think if I start concentrating on unbalancing myself a little I can work this out. Just takes FOREVER to do stats now, so it will be glacierly slow in changing. Once again thanks for you and V giving a hionest breakdown. I was looking hard for an answer, but didn't really know the question either.

J

Retardcore to the end!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)   Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X) Empty

Back to top Go down

Devastator X (I need some tips on what I'm doing wrong with D-X)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: