UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open)   MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

(The camera is set to the front of a door with a Big star on it and the letters in the stars write out as "MMJ" shortly there after the door opens and The One The Only "Miracle" Mike James is standing there with his signature grin on his face)

MMJ - Well Well Well look who came out victorious at The PPV "Miracle" Mike James that's right! Which means I get one last shot at the best prize there is to have in the UNWA..... The Memberstate Title.I think I will just use that shot tonight aswell i mean were both battered a bruised after that Pay per view best time to see what your really made of which from the looks of it isn't much.

(Henry the mild mannered janitor then steps infront of the camera and gives his little thumbs up and runs away)

MMJ - What the hell was that? Anyways back to what I was saying Bruiser Bob I really hope you brought your A game tonight cause you know I brought mine.

(Pass to anyone)
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open)   MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 am

(Bruiser Bob is making his way down the halls of the UNWA locker room as he notices MMJ and the camera.)

Bruiser Bob: "Well, well if it isn't Miracle Mike James."

(The camera swings to Bruiser Bob as he approaches MMJ with the Memberstate Title held over his shoulder.)

Bruiser Bob: "Fortunately for you, you have another chance at the Member State Championship. Unfortunately for you I still have it so it will not be going to you or The Revolution anytime soon. So after I have disposed of you again hopefully the powers that be will find some fresh challengers. I haven't, and don't plan to lose to any of you Revolution scumbags anytime soon."

(Bruiser Bob pats on the belt on his shoulder.)

Bruiser Bob: "Get a good look at it Mikey, this is as close as you will come to it as long as I am champ!!!"

(ooc - pass back or to someone else who might be in the halls Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5

MMJ seeks the title one last time (Open)
Page 1 of 1