UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Interview with Bad Blood (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badblood
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Interview with Bad Blood (open) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Bad Blood (open)   Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:17 am

*Camera pans out, Revealing a lady with a mic in hand*

The lady is our own Chrissy Vu, special reporter.

CV: Good Evening Everyone, and its my pleasure to be interviewing the one and only, Bad Blood.

Bad Blood steps in from the right hand side of the screen.

CV: Bad Blood, you are a newcomer to the UNWA, and yet you seem to be making a rise here. Can you tell us some of your plans for the future?

BB: Well, Chrissy. First off, Tonight I am going to make another newcomer wish he didn't get the in the ring with me.

Bad Blood looks intently at the camera, "Hong Kong Phooey, I am coming for you!"

BB:After tonight, The Agenda is going after whatever or whomever we want.

CV: Can you tell us more about the Agenda, what or who is it?

BB: The agenda is a group of people who gets things done, both in and out of the ring. Overlord and I are just one faction of the Organization. We will be taking over here in the UNWA.

CV: Don't you think that Leon and the rest of UNWA might not want, *pauses* what seems to be a mob organization here.

BB:(yelling) IT DOESN'T MATTER what anyone thinks or wants. We are Here! Deal with it.

*ooc (who's going to interrupt) , if no one .. Will finish tomorrow night*
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Bad Blood (open)   Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 pm

---Signal Fade----

---Beginning Pirate Transmission--

--SFTV Is Now Online--

The camera will bring to life a corporate looking board room, with a large chair turned back towards the camera, disguising the person sitting in the seat. A voice will begin to address the camera.

"What is The Agenda? Well Here are a few people who can better answer that question."

A hand will raise up from the chair revealing a poorly done sock puppet, colored like The Overlord. With it's googlie eyes rolling with anticipation it will speak (in a bad attempt to sound like Overlord).

"What's the Agenda, well it's like a club, yeah a club, for no talent hacks. No talent hacks with no charisma. He He He, I am funny, laugh cause I said so....I'm The Overlord, and I'm in the Agenda.....He He He, laugh cause I said so."

Another crudely done sock puppet will rise to match The Overlord, done in parody of Bad Blood's ring attire.

"The Agenda....Yeah The Agenda....We like to mess people up....The Agenda, yeah, The Agenda....No talent hacks, no talent at all.....We're like no talent ninjas....ninjers....ninjasie....Overdork, what is plural for ninjies?"

The Overlord puppet will speak to the Bad Blood sock puppet.

"I'm from North Cacalakie, Greensboro, we call all them Ching Chang Folk, Ninjers. NASCAR! EARNHARDT! RASSLIN! RACIN! Did I mention I was from NC! EARNHARDT!"

The Bad Blood puppet will begin to speak, but will be cut off by the Overlord puppet moving back into the shot..."EARNHARDT!" Then the Bad Blood puppet will usher the Overlord puppet aside.

"The Agenda, Ninjers of Mediocre, Sultans Of Something Cool. We're comin for Devastator X, and his belt......The Agenda...Evil."

--Beginning Regular Transmission--
Back to top Go down
Badblood
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Bad Blood (open)   Interview with Bad Blood (open) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 am

*The camera refocuses after the Interruption.*

The entire area is demolished and there is a body laying among the remains.

Bad Blood is moving slowly.
He is trying slowly to get up.
He is bleeding from the face and arm.

Bad Blood whispers, "I'll get you for this, punk"

Bad Blood stumbles forward out of camera sight.

*hearing a running sound and a *klang*

Sexy Voice: You said too much, now the Agenda takes care of its own.

*Camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Bad Blood (open)   Interview with Bad Blood (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Bad Blood (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: