UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler)   It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:28 am

::The lights go out in the arena as various gold and yellow spotlights search through the crowd as if their looking for someone...Synysters entrance music comes on over the PA System::

::Synyster appears at the top of the ramp wearing a nice three peice suit with a big smile on his face..But a worried look on his face...Synyster continues down the ramp and enters the ring...Synyster walks over and climbs up to the middle turn buckle and holds the CIH breifcase high above his head...He hops down and ask for a mic::

::Synyster begins to speak but his cut off by the standing ovation and cheers::

Synyster: You know....I came her sometime ago with a handfull of other stars...A group called The Revolution...Some names I can't name due to policy but those loyal UNWA fans out there know who Im talking about....First and for most....This watered down...We'll take anybody version of The Revolution makes me sick to my stomach...Guy's you compleatly lost sight in what the wrestling bussiness is and it makes me sick!!

::The fans give Synyster a loud pop::

Synyster: But on to more important things...Im not out here to talk to you the fans like your morons and I all know you may have heard the news....Be it wrestling site or what have you...This news is of me quiting....Not quiting the UNWA but quiting wrestling period.

::The Fans boo::

Synyster: Now....Me and Leon have sat down...And went over a few things......

::Synyster is interrupted by the fans chanting "Please dont go" "Please dont go"::

Synyster: But when all is said and Done.....I have to do what is right for me.....Now even I am unsure about my future...But one thing is certain..I AM...The CIH breifcase holder....And I'll be damned if Im not gonna cash this bad boy in.....So Tyler....Anytime...Anyplace...Anywhere....Watch your back....Cause Im coming for MY TITLE!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler)   It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:26 pm

About the time Synyster gets My title out of his mouth we hear the familar theme song of one Tyler Ford. He walks out on the stage and just stares a hole into Synyster before holding the Pride title high above his head. He sits it back on his shoulder and makes his way into the ring. Tyler never takes his eyes off of Synyster as he grabs another mic from the announcer and begins to talk.

Tyler:"So you want to come out here and cash you contract in on my title."

The fans notice that even with the look in Tyler eyes that the way he talks is different this week than it has been in weeks past.

Tyler:"Well you know what Synyster you name the time and the place after I get through with Freelancer and Aquilus and I will be there. Actually fine with me to do it tonight but I know Freelancer has his match with me tonight after his brutal last man standing match last week. Because I know the reason why I am your target and I am fine with that. Because after all is said and done I will be the Pride Champion no matter who the opponent is."

With that Tyler hands the mic back to the ring announcer and gets out of the ring and heads to the back...

ooc can interupt if need syn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

It's been a long time coming.(Open to Tyler)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: