UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) Empty
PostSubject: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 am

(Hong Kong Phooey was not so successful last week but that will not stop him....has it ever before I think not so HKP dressed in his Janitor outfit takes on the persona of Henry once again when He walks past a fellow employee who points out his black eye)

Henry - Well you see what had happened was......ummmm......I fell ya that's it I fell..down a flight of stairs... Ya I fell down a flight of stairs but I am fine and ready to fight crime.....Uhhhh I mean grime thats what I am here for to clean ya.....ok well good day sir i gotta get my duties started..

(Henry then makes for the Janitor office you hear bubbling and crackling as usual but no clicking he then opens the door with a broom in his hands. and makes his way towards the locker rooms yet again as he walks past Bad Bloods locker room he gives a grunt)

Henry - So where to start today I think this one will do...

(Pass to anyone)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 pm

(OOC we can save this for next week)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:52 pm

*Night Hawk, to HKP's surprise, jumps down from an air vent overhead. He pulls out an airsoft pistol and points it at HKP's head.*

"I have never seen you before. Who are you? Tell me what you know about a man named Bad Blood. He is currently a suspect in my investigation of the assault on Ace Douglas and myself. Where can I find him?"

*Waits for response*
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:30 pm

(HKP shoots two thumbs up at the particular character)

Henry - Well sir i don't know much about him besides the fact that he beat me in my.....I'm mean I noticed he beat Hong Kong Phooey in his first match. But I can do some snooping for you if you want.....

(hope this is good)
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 pm

*hurriedly put his gun away*

"Well, umm...yes. I don't know why but I get the weird feeling that we have a common enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That would be great if you could and in return, since I don't believe your "falling" story for even a second, I offer you my protection."

*Puts his hand out to be shaken*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)   Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down) Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry explains his black eye (open to Captain Howdy,"The King" or anyone of the lower levels from 23.000 down)
Page 1 of 1