UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show Empty
PostSubject: A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show   A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Timelord's music fills the arena signalling the start of the usual chorus of jeer's mixed with some cheers he is flanked with his usual squad of policemen accompanying him and K-9 to the ring.Timelord grab's a mic as he enter's the ring,once the jeering stop's he start's to rant......

Leon Mr GM how dare you cut Rev's alotted showtime

Crowd cheer at the thought of Rev being cut from the show

It was bad enough Tyler had to team with a madman called Payne but then to pull the fight from tv time was unbelievable even for this company.Well we have had enough i propose a challenge any one member from Rev against .....you Leon with an added twist if Rev win's we get to make a single's or tag match of our choice,non title of course. But if your afraid i totally understand but if you refuse this challenge we will maim somebody that you like to make you accept.

So come on Boss what's it going to be does Aq get to reign chaos once again,or is it light's out time with Tyler.Maybe a K-9 special from your's truly or perhaps a repeat from the Miracle man MMJ.....

Don't keep me waiting too long now will you i'm very impatient......
Back to top Go down
MrX
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show   A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm

4*Lightning strikes and it is not Leon who enters the arena, but KristyDQT and JiJi.

KristyDQT shakes his head at the fact of seeing a wimpy timelord standing in the ring with alot of security guards around him: "BlaBlaBla".... KristyDQT starts to smile and goes on:" Finally something that Leon Heart did right....Cutting the misfits airtime is something that should have been done a loooooooooooong time ago."

"Yes, its Lights out when Tyler hits the ring...every single guy in the arena falls asleep. What a champ. Aquaman is busy healing his wounds after beeing beaten badly by Freelancer and MMJ went AWOL after watching Tylers last matchup. Leaves the socalled Revolution mastermind that nowadays needs tons of security because he's afraid of some poor guy running around with a hood."

Crowd reacts with mixed amusement and wonderings.

"But lets not take more of this precious airtime." KristyDQT says too JiJi while both yawn loudly. "Lets see what Leon Heart has to say about this travesty. The fact of the matter is that the Stable of Darkness is growing stronger while Revolution is becomming a shadow of its former self."

KristyDQT throws away the mic and together with JiJi leaves the arena.

(OOC i know its not open to all so disregard from this if it doesnt fit ya thoughts:) )

Last edited by KristyDQT on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show   A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

ooc fine with me kd
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show   A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 pm

After Kristy and his wife have left Leon appears on the titantron
-
Leon: "Threats to Maim people....demands for matches......twists and challenges.....impatient....important man....blah blah...just another day in the mad delusional world of The Revolution! You want a member of your 'club' to meet me in the ring...fine...bring it...stop talking the same old crap!"
-
The Titantron goes off
-
Winston: "Boy Leon really doesnt have anytime for The Revolution does he!"
-
Mama D: "He surely doesnt Winny..but he may just of made a mistake there, Timelord seems very pleased with himself!"
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show   A challenge for Leon (open to leon)  later in the show Empty

Back to top Go down

A challenge for Leon (open to leon) later in the show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: