UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA Empty
PostSubject: Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA   Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi !

Since some maybe do not know:

Your TWG-Tag-Team is your TWG Tag Team, it has not to be your UNWA-Tag-Team. So if you make up a UNWA-Tag Team, you can still stay in your TWG-Tag Team without remorce and vice versa.

Federations do not use "Tag Teams" in that sense of way, you simply add two people together before a tag match. This doesn't mean that tag teams do not exist, no, but they are made up from everything the two players imagine and work on. So, a team name, a video, images, everything is to be added via RP.

If you start searching for a tag team here (which is what the board is for!), please state if you are searching for a TWG-Tag partner or a RP-UNWA-Tag partner!
Back to top Go down
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA   Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I need a TWG partner...if you're interested...send me an invite...
Back to top Go down

Information: Tag Team in TWG and UNWA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: Form an Alliance or start a Feud! :: Tag Teams-
Jump to: