UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) Empty
PostSubject: A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)   A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 pm

**Baba Ganoush walks backstage with Lola as several staff members move out of Baba's way lest he hurts them accidentally. They all are friendly towards the couple, as they are seen as those who really mean no harm to anyone else. Baba catches a shiny light out of the corner of his eye, and he turns and stops for a moment, looking at the catering table. He quickly reaches across the table and grabs ahold of a canned drink.**

Baba - 'Lola my one and only, I have found you a ginger yellow amber fizzy......'

**As Baba turns, popping open the can of soda, he slightly slips and the drink flies out of his hand and into the face of......Samhain. Lola's face goes pale as Baba's mouth starts flapping at a million miles an hour.**

Baba - 'Oh golly, I am SOOOOO sorry for spilling the fizzy pop in your directions Samhain. I mean I never have mix up accidents like this. I.....'

**Baba feverishly grabs paper towels from the table and proceeds to start slapping Samhain's face with them in an effort to clean up the wet spots.**

(OOC Back to you big guy)
Back to top Go down
Samhain
Jobber
Jobber
Samhain

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)   A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 am

-
Samhain just sort of stands there and stares at Baba mutely for what must be minutes as the frantic man wipes the soda from his face.
-
Suddenly Samhain moves his arms ......... and presents Baba with a treat! A freshly baked pumpkin pie and a fork to eat it with.
-
And for Lola, whom looks relived Baba didn't get punched, Samhain hands her an orange specialty soda labeled to be a Pumpkin Patch Pumpkin Flavoured Ginger Fiz.
-
(OOC: The pie is a trick, once you start eating it a firecracker in the pie blows the pie into your face. The soda is just a soda. Back to you! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)   A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 am

**Baba's eye widen as his mouth starts to water. Lola looks at the can of pop that Samhain has given her as well. Before Lola can say anything, Baba digs his fingers into the pie and fills his mouth. Samhain stands back and grins as Baba takes another handful, and another, and another, and in no time actually finishes eating the pie. Lola shakes her head.**

Lola - 'Baba my sweetpea, you ate all of that pie without even thanking Samhain for...'

**Baba suddenly clutches his stomach as Samhain looks in awe. Lola scans Baba's face, and notices a look of concern and concentration coming across it. Without warning, a loud bang happens, causing Baba to jump about 4 feet into the air and Samhain to start laughing.**

Lola - 'My goodness, what was that sound?'

**Baba's face turns beet red, as he suddenly turns around and makes a beeline for the closest bathroom. Lola, Samhain, and everyone else in the back notice that the seat in Baba's wrestling gear looks slightly singed and completely shredded.**

(OOC - Wink Want to wrap it up Samhain?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)   A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain) Empty

Back to top Go down

A true test, and a new nickname (Open to Samhain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: