UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) Empty
PostSubject: For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )   For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

Welcome to Unwa Headquarters the sign read's as we can spot a dark mysterious figure reading the matchcard for tonight's show.

Hmm i don't know any of these names Timelord who the heck is that some kind of freak show unlike me ha ha.List of stables here,gee i didn't know these guys kept horses here called Rev,SOD and Agenda,wonder did they ever win a race?
Freelancer who or what is he,a reporter that no newspaper will hire for any length of time??
The Pittsburgh Mauler sounds like a boxer but i thought this was a top wrestling promotion,strange.
GM Leon Heart is who a wannabe game character from an ageing series,oh wait that's Leon Kennedy my mistake.
Von Ryan who even supplies a photo,signed of course,oh wait it's signed by SynysterG.It reads "Vain Ryan the only man who looks into a mirror longer than me"
Choirboy,what an altar boy?? Is their a church or chapel here?

Damn i could go on but i'm supposed to be from a strange world but i think i may have slipped into the twilight zone or something else.

Just then a figure comes around the corner so Madman hides to see who it is
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )   For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Ryan Young turned the corner as he stalked a worker, who had pissed him off earlier that day, by insulting him behind his back, thinking that Ryan couldn't hear him. Oh how wrong was he. Ryan soon pounced and attacked the man with punches to the face, before he super kicked him on the face.

Ryan: "YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT ME BEHIND MY BACK HUH!?! WELL I'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO INSULT ME!!!"

Ryan lined up the worker before he charged and smashed his foot into the worker's skull giving him a Young's Killing Blow, aiming to give him a concussion, and possibly cripple him mentally. Ryan was soon spitting without even realizing it. That assault made him extremely happy. He laughed out loud at the pain he had just caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )   For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Madman stay's well hidden but likes what he see's pure evil carnage from this stranger,As Ryan leaves the scene Madman walk's over to the fallen worker and pose's with his foot on top of him.He make's fake cheering sound's as if he has just won a match and hold's his two hand's above his head clasped in victory.The worker start's stirring so Madman offers to lend him a hand up but as he take's Madman's hand he get's a shock.

Heh Heh,the old shocker handshake gets them everytime gee you got to love the old one's they are the best.

Madman runs off before the worker recovers....

ooc edited so to end it ok

Last edited by The Madman is Loose on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did one trick keep others for again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )   For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown ) Empty

Back to top Go down

For my Next Trick? (open to whoever but not looking for a match or a beatdown )
Page 1 of 1