UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) Empty
PostSubject: You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)   You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Lights Out by P.O.D. begins to blare over the speakers as Tyler Ford walks out. He seems on a mission today as he is ignoring the fans that are booing him and makes his way to the ring and rolls in the ring. He grabs a mic and begins to talk above the booing.

Tyler:"Hey...hey settle down so Freelancer can hear what I got to say."

The boos cease a bit where at least you can hear Tyler now.

Tyler:"Alright now. Freelancer I want you to understand that I have picked Last Man Standing for a reason. Because unlike last time when you beat me in a Last Blood match there will be no interference that will cause me to black out. Hell to be honest I almost picked another Last Blood match just to show that without the interference you would have never won but you see I think Last Man Standing will be more brutal and a better show that I should still be champ. Because Freelancer you have my title because frankly it should still be mine but Mike James hit me with a chairshot causing me to lose my title. But it is going to be alright because tonight I rectify the situation and regain what is rightfully mine."

Tyler lowers the mic and makes his way out of the ring...

ooc to you free
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)   You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm

just then freelancer comes out with a micro phone in his hand and the pride title on his shoulder

FREELANCER:tyler tyler even if MMJ didnt hit you with a chair i still would have beaten you

FREELANCER:it was clever of you last week to forfeit the match otherwise you wouldnt be standing here in this ring tonight

FREELANCER:you would have been in some hospital thinking iam never gonna wrestle again

FREELANCER:and tonight i will be the LAST MAN STANDING

[over to u]
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)   You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Tyler just looks at Freelancer and then around the ring before coming back to Freelancer and continuing.

Tyler:"Well it seems we have a battle of schematics here. Because you are seeing things the way you want to see it and I am seeing things how they really are. But none the less tonight I will show you what the reality is and tonight I will regain my title and there is nothing you can do about it. So see you in the ring Freelancer."

With that Tyler gets out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp.

ooc done on my part but feel free to add to it if you want freelancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)   You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 pm

lets just end it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)   You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer) Empty

Back to top Go down

You got something that's mine Freelancer...(open to Freelancer)
Page 1 of 1