UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) Empty
PostSubject: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm

(The idea of this rp, is to either a) be used on friday to build up steam for the sunday match..or b) be used on sunday as a starter for the match)

With the ring empty, and the fans awaiting the annoucement of the next match El Lobo makes his appearance.
Wearing the white stenton hat, the Latino makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. Picking up the microphone he looks out over the fans and tips his hat.

El Lobo: Hola!
The Latino grins widely as he leans against the ropes.
El Lobo: Soo as you all know, me and mi Mami was cheated of the Tag Team belt..For some reason, with a Disqualification, we lost the belt..Instead of per normal rules, keeping it to defend.
The Latino spits on the ground and shakes his head.
El Lobo: Ya'll know that me and mami also went way out on a limb to aid the vato Silent Man, only to have him stab us in the back..Soo, that is two strikes by that pendejo no?
The Latino holds up to fingers in the air, and slowly raises a third.
El Lobo: Three is the charm..Soo I'm standing here, and openly stating that the WolfPack deserves our belt back..We were litteraly cheated, rules were bent and noone but us deserves it more..
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:07 pm

(OOC - moved to Sunday as it past the deadline for Friday RP, Leon cannot respond but perhaps Josh Strider or Kal can?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:45 am

Josh Strider's music plays throughout the arena and he stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a few moments showing off his new suit with a big smile on his face, and then makes his way to the ring through all of the cheers, stepping up between the second and thir ropes until he eventually is face to face with El Lobo
-
Josh Strider: "Well what can I say? I always respect a Champion.....but at the same time I respect the decision of my collegues in UNWA management. You are a good guy Lobo, and the Wolfpack are a tag team that deserve a lot of respect, but a decision that was made by our General Manager isn't just going to be overturned because you are angry about it"
-
Josh looks to the fans, takes a breath and then turns back to face El Lobo
-
Josh Strider: "You aren't the only ones who want those titles, so the decision has to be made.......and this is it.......at the coming PPV....." The fans start to cheer louder and louder now "There will be a match for the UNWA Tag Team Titles! The Wolfpack......against......Revolution!!" The crowds cheering instantly turns to boos "From what I hear they don't know yet if thats Miracle Mike James, Aquilus, Tyler Ford or Mr.Minder.....but rest assured, only two may enter, all of the others are banned. Now, what do you say to that....esse?"
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 pm

El Lobo simply stares at the man making the proclamation and then grins widely.
El Lobo: Bring it on, vato..Time for the Man to prove where his loyalties lie.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:37 am

(done?)
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 pm

(ya cause i dunno how to add)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)   Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good vs Evil (Open to MMJ, Silent, Leon, VGM's and YG)
Page 1 of 1