UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Rules, an update (Please read!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Rules, an update (Please read!) Empty
PostSubject: Rules, an update (Please read!)   Rules, an update (Please read!) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 am

Dear All,

I want to take this time to re-inforce the rules of the UNWA, in particular I would like to remind people about 'power posing' and 'keeping things realistic' in rp's.

1. Power Posing: Those who are new to Role Playing may not be familiar with this term, but it is one of the most frustrating things that someone can do.

• Do not roleplay for others (unless you have permission)

• Do not attack other players without letting them have a chance to avoid your attack. It is fine to 'swing a chair' at a player, but the other player should be the one who decides if that chair shot hits or misses.

• Do not make other players look weak, or go against their character, i.e making a heel look like a face or vice versa.

• Keep within the realms of realism, while it may just be about believable that Mama D and Timelord would make a baby, it's another thing to believe in aliens coming down from space or rocket launchers blowing things up. Let's keep things as real as we can please.

• If someone agrees to you getting the upper hand in one rp, you should be willing to give a little in the next rp. That way you keep rivalry going rather than just frustrate your rp partner. You should always look to make your opponent strong, if you best someone weak...who cares...you lose to someone who is weak...you look an idiot.

• Try to refrain from making convaluted far strung out rp's. If no one knows where you are going with an rp then it's hard for them to get involved.

• Keep the number of people you rp for to a minimum, we have a NPC roster for a reason.

Special endings will still continue as this is a nice way to add some spice into the shows, where you don't know if something if going to happen in your matches until you watch it. But the VGM's will make the decision if the special ending is appropraite.

Remember if you don't want your wrestler to be involved in any 'special endings' you should advise me or one of the VGM's.

The reason for the reinforcement of the rules is to keep the harmony here in the UNWA, we have a good reputation as one of the best RP feds around, lets not ruin that.

Anyone continually abusing these above rules will be asked to leave the UNWA.

If anyone wants to comment on these rules or feel I have missed something out please do so.

KR

Leon
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

Rules, an update (Please read!)
Page 1 of 1