UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pride Title Match (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pride Title Match (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:26 am

Josh Strider's music plays and he strolls out down the entrance ramp, waving to the fans before he walks up the steps and into the ring
Josh holds out a hand to provoke silence, and then waits a few seconds for the crowd to quieten down
-
Josh Strider: "Fans of the UNWA....I come out here with an important announcement. It concerns a Title that I believe to be a speciality of mine.....the Pride Title. It is blieved that some fans think that the way in which SynysterG won the title last week was a bit....unfair. But in my eyes, he only did what that briefcase was intended for, and thus.....we have a new Champion"
-
The crowd start chanting "Syn Syn Syn!!!!!"
-
Josh Strider: "Now you all know that I have a soft spot for Tyler Ford, but business is business......he HAD his rematch and he LOST. Soooooo at the Pay-Per-View it is rematch time, and the official match on the card IS........Defending Champion SynysterG VS Freelancer!"
-
The crowd go wild and there is mixed chants of Syn and Freelancer
-
Josh Strider: ".....VS Aquilus!" The crowd start booing instantly "Yeh yeh, I know you don't like him, and I don't either, but I do things by the book, and he earnt this match and he will BE in this match"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

(freelancer or syn?)
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

just then freelancer comes into the ring holding a microphone looking angry

FREELANCER:first things first last sunday you all saw me beat tyler ford in a LAST MAN STANDING match and i you all so me retain the title and then this happens freelancer turns to the titanron and shows a video from last sunday
Synyster appears at the top of the ramp holding the CIH breifcase and next to him is UNWA offical.

Freelancer has a look of shock on his face!!!

Synyster hands the CIH breifcase over to ref and charges Freelancer mouting him and hitting him with repeated shots. Synyster pulls up Freelancer by the hair and walks him to the ring and throws him in.

Jonno: "This is total disrespect to the Pride Champion, Freelancer has just won a Last Man Standing match, and now SynysterG wants him to start a new match again in THAT state?"

The referee calls for the bell!!!

SynysterG and lunges himself on the ropes

SynysterG throws his opponent over his head straight up

and drops him backwards on the mat with a light Back Body Drop!!

SynysterG gets ready to hit his opponent

hitting him with a light Low Dropkick!!

SynysterG pulls freelancer still groggy, by his hair

SynysterG grabs his opponent's neck

to let him fall against his back connecting with an light Inverted Headlock Backbreaker!!

Rikk: "I don't agree with his actions, but it IS a smart move from SynysterG"

SynysterG Get's his opponent in the reverse russian leg sweep posistion

then falls backwards slamming his opponent face first into the mat executing Mortal Synyster Intent!!

Jonno: "It's the Intent! This match is over, and Freelancer never stood a chance"

SynysterG tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Freelancer firmly pulls his shoulder up...

Synyster gets up and looks at the ref in shock!!!

Rikk: "A kickout from Freelancer? A true Champ!"

Synyster walks away and creates some distance between himself and Freelancer and waits for him to get to his feet...Freelancer slowly gets to his feet..The crowd is on their feet with anticipation...

SynysterG Takes a few steps back from his groggy opponent then lunges forward superkicking him executing LEGENDARY Deflated Ego!!

Rikk: "But NOONE gets up from this.....what a turn of events"

SynysterG tries a pinning manuver...

The referee calls for the bell!!!f

reelancer pauses for a moment

FREELANCER:what synster done last sunday was quiet clever because he knows he cant beat me one on one

FREELANCER:but he robbed my title and he showed what a wimp he is by doing that the way he used his briefcase and i will tear synster apart this sunday

and as for you aquilis yes i think you deserve a title shot but you arent gonna stop me from destroying synster and get back whats right fully mine
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 am

Josh Strider smiles at freelancer and starts to leave the ring
-
Josh Strider: "Just make sure that you and Syn keep that guy away from the belt......titles are prestigious, I would hate to see it.....tarnished"
-
He leaves the ring and starts to walk back up the entrance ramp

(ooc:over to Freelancer/Syn)
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:53 pm

FREELANCER:aquilis has improved a lot from the last time i wrestled him in a LAST MAN STANDING match and beat him..... but he wont get in my way of winning what belongs in my shoulder

[over to syn/aquilis]
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 am

Suddenly the arena goes dark, and a bolt of lightning can be seen coming from the sky, directly towards the titantron, and then the lights come on, to reveal Aquilus standing on top of the titantron
-
Aquilus moves his hands across his waist showing the fans where he intends the Pride Title to be, and then he picks up a mic
-
Aquilus: "It is simple....After the match, this is EXACTLY how it will end.....You are on the floor, 'I' am above you....and SynysterG.....Is nowhere to be found!"
-
He pulls his black hood further over his face
-
Aquilus: "Let..........the Chaos commence!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Match (open to all)   Pride Title Match (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Title Match (open to all)
Page 1 of 1