UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Griffin Rising (open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick Griffin
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Griffin Rising (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Rising (open to all)   Griffin Rising (open to all) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am

The crowd hushes as the lights suddenly dim and green spotlights begin to dart around the arena

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Patrick Griffin gradually emerges from the curtain, microphone in hand, wearing short black and white fight shorts, black MMA gloves, a stylish black and white beanie and a new 'Patrick Griffin' t-shirt. He poses smugly for a moment at the stage top before making his way down to the ring with a menacing swagger. Before entering the ring, he briefly pauses at the steps, taking in the capacity crowd that has gathered tonight. Griffin slowly enters the ring, posing for a moment, before raising the microphone to his lips.

Griffin: For those of you that somehow haven’t heard the news yet. My name is Patrick Griffin.

The crowd begins to boo as Griffin continues over the top of them.

Griffin: I am the benchmark of brilliance. The prototype of wrestling perfection. The most prodigious talent in the history of the UNWA. And last but definitely not least, your next UNWA Phoenix Champion!

Griffin raises his arms above his head, conducting the crowd into a symphony of boos.

Griffin: That’s right, that’s right. The King is finally getting his chance at the gold. And all that it took for me to get my shot… all that it took… was Leon Heart getting beaten down like the dog he is. It’s funny don’t you think? As soon as that cheating piece of trash gets out of the picture, I finally start getting the treatment I deserve. Man, you know what I say? I say good riddance to Leon Heart. Someone just dig a hole for that piece of crap and let that be the end of it, we don’t need him back; he ain’t never done nothing for the UNWA. See the UNWA management team isn’t blinded by greed and selfishness like Leon Heart, they know I’m the future of this business and they take care of their talent. I should’ve been getting these opportunities months ago and now, with my future finally in the hands of decent people, you will all bear witness to the rise of the brightest star in the history of this business, the ascension of a phenomenon, ladies and gentlemen the reign of Patrick Griffin starts tonight!

Boos echo throughout the stadium as Griffin pauses dramatically, glaring out into the crowd. He slowly turns his glare towards the stage, slowly raising the microphone to his lips and speaking slowly and viciously.

Griffin: And Bad Blood, if you can get a second away from your boyfriend Overlord I want you to hear to this, I want you to hear this loud and clear. Tonight, you're reign as Phoenix Champion comes to an end. Don't be sad though man, you were champion for a whole week! You should be happy. Chump that was years more than you deserve, and as long as I'm in the UNWA that's all you'll ever get. And the fact that our match is gonna happen in an I Quit match ain't gonna make no difference. Yeah I know it's not my best match, but against a talentless bum like you it doesn't have to be. I can beat you any time, any place, any rules and there's not a damn thing you, or you're life partner can do about. Chump I could beat you in a phone booth if I had to. Starting tonight, the era of the mental patients and freaks running UNWA starts to come to the end. Tonight, The King is taking his throne!

Griffin raises his arms triumphantly to the crowd as his music begins to play once more. He slowly exits the ring, and struts up the ramp before disappearing into the back.
Back to top Go down

Griffin Rising (open to all)
Page 1 of 1