UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

(OOC: We are in dire need of a Heel (or Tweener) who started the whole train on the PPV-match between VR and me. Should be willing to do a bit of fighting and such and should be willing to risk people's life - as he would have done at the PPV!)

*set a few days after the PPV*

We see Jason sneaking around the floor of the UNWA. A camera is following him close by. He has a special microphone in hand as he nears the door of the Josh Strider. He puts one finger on his lips, showing the cameraman to be silent. He puts the microphone at the door and pulls a trigger, and as we start hearing the words beeing talked inside, he gives a thumbs up to the camera. We hear Kaluani talking, obviously to Josh and although the words come in a little blurred, we are able to understand most of it.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, I know he is still in recovering, but you both told me the whole thing was secure? Yes, I also checked it, but then what happend?"

-
We hear something, but it seems the microphone cannot catch the words properly, so only mumblings reach the ears. Jason looks worried.
-
Kaluani: "No, it's alright, I will be back at work when the new season starts. But heck, this time, it was really dangerous! Hey, hey, don't look at me that way - you know I always bring a figh to an end!"
-

We hear Joshs Voice aloud, although still the words cannot be fully understood.
-
Kaluani: "Whatever, we cannot change what happened. But by the time I can get a hold to that guy who is responsible, he will be hoping that it was you and your guys who got to him first!"
-
With that, we hear footsteps. Jason gestures to the camera to leave and then runs off the scene as well. The camera still focuses on the door and we see Kaluani leaving Josh's office. His head is bandaged and his arm is in a sling. He looks around, then sighs.
-
Kaluani: "Jason, come out here. I know you are here."
-
Jason slowly walks out from behind his cover, looking to the camera.
Jason: "Now I, Jason, worlds best interviewer, will now exclusively have an interview with Kaluani about the events..."
-
Kaluani shakes his head, taking the microphone away from Jason.
-
Kaluani: "Yes, yes... You did a great job there. But right now, I want this broadcasted and don't have so much time...
I know you are out there, watching. Whoever you are, come out and show yourself. You started the train at our PPV "Broken Dreams". You were willing to risk the lives of two great wrestlers of the UNWA ... and of one staff member, being the referee. Whoever you are...
The elements wrath will find you... and finish you off!"

-
Kaluanis face turns angry as he throws away the microphone. He then walks off-stage, only stopping shortly before he leaves the scene. Without turning, he talks once more.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, and Jason... You should not sneak around the office of your bosses too much... We don't like that."
-
With that, Kaluani leaves, leaving an irritated Jason in front of an open door to the VGM's office.

Last edited by Kaluani on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm

As Jason is looking irritated, el cartographer jogs up, not wearing his cartographer shirt, vest, or beret, and playfully smacks Jason on the back of the head.

El cartographer: "Hey, man, what are you detecting? Isn't it Browfel's job to be the detective? Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I hospitalized him at the Broken Dreams Pay-Per-View! Bwahahaha!"

El cartographer suddenly stops laughing and looks at Jason with a slight nervous expression.

El cartographer: "No, for real, what are you doing sneaking around Josh's office?"

(OOC: Since timelord is gone, I'll go ahead and do this... You'd probably want to get some info from me....)

Last edited by el cartographer on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 am

(OOC: IT's fine, go right ahed!)

Jason looks at Cartographer, then builds himself up in front of Carto.
-
Jason: "Well, as the worlds best reporter, it is my duty to analyse and find out everything that is going on! As such, I wasn't "sneaking" around Joshs office, I was investigating in the circumstances which lead to the injuries of Kaluani and Von Ryan at the PPV...
Kaluani was just making a statement to hunt the evildoer down. Man, I wouldn't want to change places with him when he gets to him... Poor guy."

-
Jason musters El Cartographer while the camera is still showing the open office door, where Leon is writing something down.
-
Jason: "I just wanted to go and ask Josh all what he knows about it, because he as a VGM of this federation he should be filled in with all background information...
Why do you ask?"

Last edited by Kaluani on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 pm

(ooc Leon is still away recovering from his injuries, if he can be removed from the rp that would be great. Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm

(OOC: Oh, ok. Hum, have to think about that one, but well, Kal will then talk with someone else - I'll see about that)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm

(OOC: What do you mean by "musters el cartographer"?)

El cartographer puts his hands in his pockets.

El cartographer: "Oh, um... No reason. I mean, I wouldn't know any..."

El cartographer takes his hands out of his pockets to shrug, causing a roll of twenties to fall out of his pocket.

El cartographer: "Whoops!"

El cartographer bends over to pick it up, and stuffs it into his pocket before Jason can look.

(OOC: Suspicious, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm

(OOC: Edited the RP to fit Leons wishes. We now talked to Josh!
With "muster" I mean checking him out, like looking at him very closely from upside to bottom.)

Jason looks irrititated to Cartographer.
-
Jason: "Why do YOU want to know so much about it? I mean, after all, it was Von Ryans and Kaluanis problem..."
-
We see Josh looking up from his papers, obviously not amused about the trobule in front of his office.
-
Josh: "Hey, guys, would you mind talking somewhere else and close my door? Actually, some people here in this federation have to work in this federation..."
-
Jason looks to him, then to cartographer. He gestures to the camera to follow him as he enters Joshs office.
-
Jason: "Well, Josh, let's have a word, it won't take long, I have some questions..."
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:36 pm

(OOC: Is this my cue to say something, or should I wait for you to leave the office?)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 pm

(OOC: As you see fit with cartos reaction - if he would try to stop Jason, he should do so Smile )
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 pm

(OOC: Well, if this is the last chance for me to show that I'm your suspect....)

El cartographer reaches out and grabs Jason's shoulder, stopping him.

El cartographer: "Wait, wait, Jason... What are you... asking him about?"

El cartographer looks at Jason nervously.

Jason starts to say something, but el cartographer cuts him off.

El cartographer: "Uh, you see... Kaluani is, well... uh...... He and von ryan... Made my victory look bad! Yeah! So uh... I want to find whoever made their match cool and teach them a lesson for making their match cooler than mine... Yeah, that's why I want to know so much about it!"
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 am

OOC I'm just going to stay out of this for now. Is this segment ready to be moved to the show?
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Jason again musters El Carto.
-
Jason: "Yeah, right... It's not possible that maybe you know more than Josh does... ?
Come on, lets have a private talk at my place..."

-
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 pm

el cartographer: "Are you suspecting me of something? I'll go with you but...."

Jason starts walking and el cartographer follows behind him.

el cartographer: "Seriously, are you suspecting me of starting that train? What makes you think that?"

el cartographer runs up beside Jason, but Jason remains silent as they walk.

el cartographer: "Oh, so that's how you want to be, huh? Well then forget this!"

el cartographer jumps in front of Jason and performs a powerful Punch knocking him to the ground!

el cartographer looks around before casually walking away...
and then sprinting away as fast as his legs can take him!

(OOC: If you want Jason to talk instead of silent, just say so (or change it if you can), or if you want someone like Kaluani, or someone else to stop me, go right ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 am

(OOC: Nope, fine for now!)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

OOC: Kaluani, El Carto, Is there any chance I can move this segment to Sunday's show? We already a ton of rp for Friday and some are quite long. I don't mind putting it into Friday if that is what you want?
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

(OOC: Well, Kaluani put it happening three days after the PPV... And my fued with D-X is starting on Sunday... But what do you think Kaluani?)
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 pm

(OOC: Sure, I don't care if it is sent on Friday or sunday - it is a flashback, so they show the material two days later.)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC Thanks, that is a big help. Friday is way loaded down with rp segments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)   What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened ? (Searching for a Heel !, open to everyone, but especially Leon, Ryan)
Page 1 of 1