UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) Empty
PostSubject: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm

[Hemorrhage pops up on the titantron]

Hemorrhage:Hello UNWA fans! Welcome to the start of another season! As you all know I lost to Baba at the PPV and once again lost a chance at the gold. Now recently I've seen many new faces backstage, and I have not have had the chance to fight any of them.

Hemorrhage: So I have a proposal to a guy new to the UNWA, this so called "Natural Born Killer". I think this guy has some potential, so I have an offer. NBK, you have two choices: You can either come out here and face me or choose to be my tag partner tonight.

[The crowd cheers and calls for NBK]

Hemorrhage: The choice is yours...
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Natural Born Killers begins to play over the arena speakers as N.B.K. makes his way to the ring. The fans still do not know what to think about him but most are booing him. He steps over the top rope and grabs a mic and looks at the titantron. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.

N.B.K.:"Well well what do we have here. A man they call Hemorrhage wants to come out here and talk about my potential. Hey Hem can I call you Hem oh well going to anyways lets talk about something that is not obvious. Like why in the world would a man come out here to make one offer of a challenge over a titan tron. I mean do you not have the balls to face me. Well don't answer that because it is obvious what the answer is."

N.B.K. makes a pause and then begins to talk again.

N.B.K.:"Oh I know it is obvious but then again with you I am not sure you can tell but I accept your challenge to face you. The way I figure it makes me look good beating a former champ. Puts me in line for a title shot which puts gold on my manager's shoulder."

With that N.B.K. lowers the mic and looks to leave before stopping and bringing the mic back to his mouth.

N.B.K.:"One more thing Hem. I'm going to kill you."

With that N.B.K. just smirks as all the fans are booing him now and he awaits Hemorrhage's response.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com shane whiteside
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Hemorrhage:You see this is the problem with all the new guys...they have no respect for the veterans. Oh well, guess I got to teach you how to respect the hard way.

[The Titantron blinks off and a few seconds later Hemorrhage comes walking down the ramp]
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 am

N.B.K. watches Hemorrhage walk down the ramp and brings the mic up to his mouth as Hemorrhage comes down the ramp.

N.B.K.:"Respect. Let me tell you Hem. Where I come from to get respect you have to earn it. So come on and get in here and lets see if you can earn it."

N.B.K. lowers the mic and waits for Hemorrhage to get in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 am

[Hemorrhage slides into the ring]

Hemorrhage: I'll make sure that after tonight you are the one who is still begging the fans for respect...I've already earned the respect of the fans and a majority of the wrestlers backstage. So I find it pretty ironic that it's you that's talking about respect.

[The referee signals for the bell]

{OOC:RP done, good way to start off the season. Hope we can make it a good feud}
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:17 am

ooc yeah good job and i think we can make this an interesting feud especially with the respect card
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm

added to the show - moved to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)   Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going After the New Guy (Open to NBK and anyone else that wants to be involved)
Page 1 of 1