UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Young Betrayal EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Young Betrayal EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Young Betrayal EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Young Betrayal EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Young Betrayal EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Young Betrayal EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Young Betrayal EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Young Betrayal EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Young Betrayal EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Young Betrayal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:01 pm

(ooc: I've been thinking about this for some time now, and it had to happen)

The Young family, James Young, Ryan Young, Jessica Young and their father, Chase Young were standing in the middle of the ring, James Young had a microphone in his hand.

James: "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, if you do not know who I am, then I will introduce myself. My name is James Young.

James started pacing around the ring, with a frustrated look on his face.

James: "People in UNWA have not been taking me seriously, for far too long, and I believed that now it's time for me to send a message, to everyone in the UNWA, everyone including you people."

James stopped pacing for the moment as he looked at the crowd again, but this time with a dark look, and a strange glint in his eyes.

James: "If you do not understand this message, then you are either too stupid, or too immature to understand. The message in question, is actually this."

James nodded over to Ryan, while Chase and Jess looked slightly confused. Before James and Ryan suddenly, GAVE THEM BOTH SUPER YOUNGS!!! What the hell!?!?! Jess fell to the ground as if she was out cold while Chase was still standing. He however, was groggily heading towards James, only to be grabbed in a headlock out of nowhere, before his face ate the mat!!! J D Y!!!! James looked down at his father's body on the ground, as he slithered to his father. Ryan had taken her towards a casket that was being dragged to the ring by druids, before he placed her inside.

James: "Make sure that she's awake to see this!"

Ryan nodded as he suddenly slapped Jess awake. Chase Young was thrown to the outside by James, and was near the steel steps, James soon followed him. Jess had woken up, with James smirking evilly at her, her eyes widened with fear as she knew what James was intending to do to their father.

James started smirking darkly while spitting without knowing it. He suddenly charged at his Chase who is on his hands and knees and slams his foot into the side of their skull as hard as he could CRUSHING CHASE'S HEAD BETWEEN JAMES FOOT AND THE STEEL STEPS!!!!

Jess screamed in horror as she witnessed the horrifying act in front of her. She couldn't believe that James would do this to their own father!!! James smirked with a predatory look on his face as he looked at the blood pouring from Chase's lips, it was as if Chase's brain had just been crushed, by the impact. His teeth were showing, it was also as if he was pleased with what he had just done.

Ryan Young smack his sister across the face knocking her out cold, James Young dragged Chase over to the casket and just threw him inside of the casket as if he was just a rag doll. Ryan slammed the casket shut on the other two Youngs. James soon grabbed a microphone.

James: "That was the message!!!"

(ooc: open for editing from the Commentators, I didn't put any in because I wasn't sure what they would say)

Last edited by James Young on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:44 pm

**A sudden movement at the top of the ramp as Baba Ganoush and Lola both come running down the aisle to check on Chase & Jessica. Baba opens the casket to ensure they are both ok, then glares at Ryan & James. Lola stands by his side as he stares them both down, taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. The crowd cheers as they both enter the ring, which makes Ryan and James back up for a moment, before smiling and rushing down and beating on Baba Ganoush. Lola backs up as she notices something different about James, as he cackles in delight exchanging blows with Baba as Ryan gets his shots in as well. Baba breaks free, and runs off the ropes, only to get leveled with a double clothesline that knocks him nearly out cold. With Baba dazed on the ring mat, a small trickle of blood starts forming from his forehead. Lola, on pure instinct, runs to his side to check on him.**

Lola - 'You monsters! Get out of here! Haven't you done enough?'

**Ryan tries to get at Baba but Lola covers him up. Ryan nods to James as he forcibly yanks Lola off Baba. Ryan quickly jumps on the dazed Baba and continues to take shots at the cut, opening it further.**

((OOC Your turn there James))
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 pm

James held Lola to himself before he screams.

James: "GET BABA OUT OF THE RING!!"

Ryan looked at James before he did as he was asked. James suddenly looked at Lola, before his gaze suddenly found itself on her stomach, where the small bump was. James forced Lola look at him.

James: "You made the mistake of interfering and now your child is going to pay for it!"

James suddenly elbowed Lola in the back a few times making her fall to the ground before James starts to stalk Lola like a viper waiting to strike its prey before he starts leaning against the turnbuckle smirking with a predatory look while spitting without knowing it.

Meanwhile Ryan was continuing to beating down Baba, punching his cut making it worse! Baba was bleeding now! Almost Busted open!

Back in the ring James had suddenly charged at Lola who is on her hands and knees and slams his foot into the side of her skull as hard as he could aiming to cause a lot of damage to Lola's mental health!!!! James' eyes were soon shadowed over as he leaned against the turnbuckle, before a sick and twisted smile soon wrote itself across James' face. James suddenly burst out laughing, despite the horrid action he had just committed. The arena was in a stunned silence before James started laughing at what he had just done. The fans suddenly booed so hard, it was quite possibly the hardest that they had ever booed in UNWA history!

James: "Lets go Ryan, there's nothing else to do now,"

Ryan got off of Baba, WHO HAD A CRIMSON MASK!!! Before James was soon besides him, smirking evilly.

Last edited by James Young on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 pm

(ooc _ I am VERY uncomfortable with this....I know this is 'fictional' but kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach?? - Open to discussion.....)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 pm

(ooc: Leon. Sorry if this does disturb ya and everything, I really am. Baba and I have planned that James would ... kill Baba and Lola's child. But I could change this, if you want me to. Since, I am kinda disgusted with myself that ... I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS happening!!! .... Sometimes, I scare myself with what I am capable of doing when I get going.)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:40 pm

(ooc: I've changed it!!! I got so disgusted with what I had wrote I had to change it!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 pm

[Ryan and James continue walking backstage, but suddenly Hemorrhage appears before them]

Hemorrhage: Well, you didn't think you would get out of here without a true fight now did you?
[James motions to Ryan to attack Hemorrhage]

Hemorrhage: Come on, let's see if you can beat someone with even odds.

[Hemorrhage sprints towards Ryan Young and slams his shoulder into his gut executing a Hardcore Hemorrhage Spear! He looks at Ryan and then at James. Hemorrhage then sprints down to Baba calling for medical attention]

{OOC: Hope you guys are fine with me interfering, your turn, James}
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 am

((OOC - I can understand and appreciate the delicate nature of something like what was originally going to happen going down. I'm fine with Lola becoming a psychotic headcase due to the head trauma, moreso based off where this would take Baba. If it's fine with the VGM's & GM, I am ok with the head punt.))
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 am

OOC Yeah, no baby killing allowed. Lets keep this show to a realistic level of glorified tv violence but don't cross the line! Wink
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 am

**Baba groggily crawls over to Lola, cradling her in his arms as he starts to cry over her unconscious body. Hemorrhage still waves over to them both, as well as the other members of the Young family, as security and numerous medics rush to the ring. The crowd is hushed as medical staff slowly start putting Chase & Jess onto stretchers. Hemorrhage glares at the ramp into the arena, keeping an eye out to make sure Ryan & James do not come back.

As the medical staff place Lola on a stretcher, she makes a sound like she's in pain. That's more than enough for Baba to finally snap, as he quickly jumps at one of the medics near her feet and smashes them violently at the side of the head with an Mongolian Chop. The crowd gasps as he swings again, this time catching the other staff member in the jaw with a vicious right hook, taking them off their feet.**

Baba - 'GET AWAY FROM HER!!! YOU ALL GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!!'

**Hemorrhage turns to see several security staff running towards Baba as he wildly punches, shoves, and kicks them away from him and Lola. But it's something else he sees, a wild, untamed look never before in Baba's eyes, that makes him stop. Baba indeed looks like a madman, blood slowly clotting at the top of his forehead, spit flying out of his mouth, and his suddenly fiery eyes red from crying. Security manages to get a hold of Baba as the medics are finally able lift Lola to the back. But with all of the commotion, one small thing goes unnoticed. And that is a small smile forming on Lola's lips.**

((OOC - That's all I have to add at this time))
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:19 pm

James Young after helping Ryan Young to his feet looks at Baba's expression for a moment, trying to see if it was good for him or not. James blinked a few times as he saw the madman expression on Baba's face, before he soon started making his way backstage. Ryan looked at James with a questionable look, but after seeing the glint in James' eyes, knew better than to say anything.
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 am

OOC: Is this segment closed and ready to be put in the show on Friday? And don't forget you two have a last blood match on Sunday! Muhahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Young Betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Young Betrayal   A Young Betrayal Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Betrayal
Page 1 of 1