UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Stable of Darkness calls out Rev

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Stable of Darkness calls out Rev Empty
PostSubject: Stable of Darkness calls out Rev   Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 am

The Titantron lights up and shows Damien Darkness pacing in his boiler room.

"Aquilus, you nancy boy! I had enough of your crap last season when you decided to take it upon yourself to bother my stable members. Why don't you round up your silly cartoon map boy and meet the team of Devastating Darkness in the ring tonight?"

Damien Darkness looks over at Devastator X in the corner.

"Devastator X already showed that Sunday night is D-X night, so why don't the two of us prove to you that Rev is no match for the most evil wrestlers in the UNWA. You bring your crazy self and your stupid partner and meet us in the ring."

The Lord of Evil laughs his patented maniacal laugh as the Titantron fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness calls out Rev   Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 am

(ooc:there is going to be big changes in rev this season, so i will need to add to this rp after fridays show, due to the aquilus vs tyler ford, loser leaves rev winner takes over as leader match, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness calls out Rev   Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 am

(ooc - I just figured that I'd try to do some RP before going on vacation (I'll be gone April 10-20), but if this isn't going to fit into the plans of whatever Rev is doing, then we'll kill the RP)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness calls out Rev   Stable of Darkness calls out Rev EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 am

OOC Sticking this rp segment into archives for now. Aquilus can take it back out later when Damien is back from vacation if they want to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable of Darkness calls out Rev   Stable of Darkness calls out Rev Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable of Darkness calls out Rev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: