UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Freedom? At what cost? EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Freedom? At what cost? EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Freedom? At what cost? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Freedom? At what cost? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Freedom? At what cost? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Freedom? At what cost? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Freedom? At what cost? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Freedom? At what cost? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Freedom? At what cost? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Freedom? At what cost?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Snake

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Freedom? At what cost? Empty
PostSubject: Freedom? At what cost?   Freedom? At what cost? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm

The scene opens with Snake sat at a table in what seems to be in Leon’s office, the camera pans around to revel Leon’s Lawyer sitting in what is the GM’s chair. Snake is reading something in front of him as the lawyer speaks.

Lawyer: These are the terms of the agreement.

Snake: Agreement? I don’t remember agreeing to these terms, this is madness; you want me to be in the UNWA’s provided residences by 9PM on non-show nights? Nine PM!? And what this here, you want to electronically tag me?! What the hell? I go from one prison to another!

Lawyer: Now, now Snake, we are far more accommodating than what we removed you from, these are all in the interest of your protect, Leon doesn’t want you getting into any…trouble shall we say, this way we can keep an eye on you without the need of locking you up.

Snake: Even say this is outrageous, Leon said I would have my freedo-

Lawyer: Leon said he would remove you from prison under the UNWA’s set conditions, you verbally agreed to it, without reading the terms, this Snake is your own doing.

Snake: Own doing? I did as Leon wanted, Mr. Minder has been dealt with I want my freedom! I’m not signing anything.

Lawyer: Go ahead, don’t sign, though I should warn you failure to do so will result in you returning to that hellhole we found you in…and I’m sure after being out for the time you have they’ll be all too happy to welcome you back.

Snake stands up sharply, knocking his chair over staring at the Lawyer, whom merely stares back a smug look on his face.

Lawyer: Go ahead Mister Snake, but one phone call from me or any UNWA management lands you back there, so either sign or wait in the parking lot to be arrested again…the choice is yours.

The Lawyer smirks as Snake stares cold at him for a while before forcefully picking up a pen and signing the contract on the table, before tossing them at the lawyer and storming out of the room as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
The Prison Warden
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Freedom? At what cost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom? At what cost?   Freedom? At what cost? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:34 pm

added to show - moved to archives
Back to top Go down

Freedom? At what cost?
Page 1 of 1