UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) Empty
PostSubject: Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain)   Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 am

Josh Strider can be seen standing in the middle of the ring, with a large smile on his face, and holds his hand up to the fans for silence. When the crowd quietens he holds up a mic to speak
-
Josh: "Last Friday we saw the two matches that lead us towards a number one contender for the Pride Championship. We have our two finalists......Distor......and Samhain! One of you will face the Pride Champion Freelancer at the next pay-per-view. And what a glorious match it will be....but before then we need a winner. I don't want it to be decided by a pin fall......and escaping a cage isn't a clean victory.....One will go on in the competition, and the other will leave next Friday.....by the iconic words.... I.....QUIT!"
-
The crowd cheeeeeeeeer
-
Josh: "You had better spend extra time in the gym guys, I want this to be the match of the season....and besides, Freelancer will be waiting for the winner!"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain)   Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 am

(VR-if noone replies to this by the cut-off time for rp's, just add it to the show)
Back to top Go down

Pride Title Announcement (open to Distor and Samhain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: