UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) Empty
PostSubject: Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)   Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:05 am

-
The crowd goes wild as Detective Browfel races and somersaults his way towards the ring. He does a flip over the ropes as the crowd goes absolutely insane! He pulls out a microphone.
-
Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) Browfe12
-
Browfel: "Hello everyone! I'm ba-aack!"
-
The crowd goes crazy once more.
-
Browfel: "Alwiiight, I can't wait to get back down to buisness! I heard there was something about some train thing at some match thing... So if anyone knows anything about it... Come on down! Hoo-yeah!"

(OOC: *cough* Kal *cough* vonryan *cough*)

Last edited by el cartographer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)   Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:20 am

-
Von Ryan's music, 'Shame' by Stabbing Westward, hits the titantron as the man walks arrogantly out from the tunnel and to the ring.
-
In the ring Von Ryan steps right up into Detective Browfel's face and stares at him in utter disgust.
-
Ryan raises the mic: "Just who the hell are you? Oh yeah, your the insignificant buffoon whom talks like some brain damaged crack-head and you can't even win a match against some mentally handicaped map maker!"
-
The crowd reacts in boos and cheers.
-
Von Ryan points his finger right on Browfel's chest.
-
Von Ryan: "You know what, Mr. clueless Gumshoe? There is no mystery about the train match. Because I already know whom is responsiable. While I was fighting that fraud Kaluani up atop that train I was winning the match. Then for some crazy unthinkable reason the 'unmoveable' train starts to move. And then it started to gain speed....10 miles per hour....20 miles per hour....30 then 40 then up to 60 miles per hour. Just enough too throw me off balance so that the cheat Kaluani could take advantage of the situation and pin me for a win."
-
Von Ryan shakes his head for a moment, an angry scowl on his face.
-
Von Ryan: "The person whom had that train move was an accomplice of that fraud Kaluani. Thats right, Kaluani had ordered someone to start that train moving if he was losing so too throw the entire match upside on its head. The man is so intent in his pure hatred of me that he would risk both our lives to achieve a victory at Broken Dreams. So case solved. Go back to your Wonderland or wherever you are from 'Detective Nobody'."
-

Last edited by vonryan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo fix)
Back to top Go down
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)   Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Detective Browfel stares at vonryan, still smiling.
-
Browfel: "Um.... Hoo-yeah?
-

-
As the titantron and the crowd come to life, el cartographer makes his way to the ring. He slides in.
-
el cartographer: "Look, Browfel, you might not solve the whole train thing, but here's a case for you..."
-
Browfel: "What makes you think that I'd solve a case for you?"
-
el cartographer: "Let's see... You're a detective, I'll give you some money, and if you don't, the next thing you'll be seeing is my older brother's unwashed singlet!"
-
Browfel: "Alwiiiiiight... So what's the story?"
-
el cartographer: "Some masked guy tried to take me out when I was facing Devastator X a while back... Which I'm actually going to be doing again pretty soon. But the point is, I want you to find out who the ma"
-
Browfel: "Case solved!"
-
el cartographer: "Wait, what?!?!?!"
-
Browfel: "Well, of course, if you take the... root of the dingy, and square the length of Snake's average pants... It was me el cartographer! I was the masked thingy ma-bobber!"
-
el cartographer stares with his jaw open as Detective Browfel quickly exits the ring.
-
el cartographer looks over at vonryan, before slowly inching away and out of the ring.
-
Detective Browfel runs and somehow ends up falling over the security barrier, but he gets up and runs away, with el cartographer following close behind.
-
(OOC: End it how you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)   Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaaaand he's back! (Put before aura tag match)
Page 1 of 1