UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Title Defense (open to Parkes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Title Defense (open to Parkes) Empty
PostSubject: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm

**Lola and Baba are sitting in catering, having a quick bite before the match. Baba takes a sip of his cola before speaking.**

Baba - 'I'm sorry I ever doubted you Lola. But you were right about everyone, about everything. No one takes me seriously, or considers me a threat.'

Lola - 'And we know that they should my love. Look how long you were the Hardcore Champion for. The scars that cover your body, the blood you have lost. You are greatness. And tonight Captain Parkes will learn it is not nice to treat others without respect.'

**Baba looks sternly at Lola and nods his his in agreement. 'Oh, my loving Baba', Lola thinks to herself, 'the world will see you tonight for who you really are...my instrument of destruction'. Lola takes a hold of Baba's hand, and they both smile at each other.**
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am

"So you going to show up at your man's side and watch him get destroyed out there?"

"Now now Candice, play nice. These two only have a few brief painless hours ahead of them."

Looking up Baba and Lola see Captain Parkes standing near their table with one arm around partner Candice's waist and the other holding a rifle leanig against his shoulder.

(OOC: over to you for a response Baba.)
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:42 pm

**Lola nearly jumps out of her seat at the good Captain as Baba quickly subdues her.**

Lola - 'Pain? What the hell do you know about pain Captain Crunch? Have you nearly had a lunatic try to kill your unborn child? Have you watched your loved ones senselessly beaten? And you stand there with that filthy wench and talk about pain? How dare you!!!!'

**Baba continues to hold her back as Lola starts breaking down. Baba looks at Parkes, as his expression turns to one of concern, then seething anger.**

Baba - 'Captain Parkes. I kindly ask that you leave us now. You've hurt my Lola, and no one should do that. You've said what you needed to say, and I would like muchly to talk about this 'pain' idea of yours when we fight tonight.So, unless you want to apologize...'

**Baba softly rubs Lola's back, and she sits down, crying, looking down towards the floor.**
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:13 am

Handing his rifle to Candice, Parkes leans forward resting his fists on the table, "You know nothing of pain Lola. That lunatic as you call him couldn't arrange to kill a fly let alone an unborn child." he sneers, "As for what I know of pain. Try being held prisoner by the French Army and tortured every hour of every day and night for three straight months."

Parkes turns towards Baba, "As for upsetting your woman, I couldn't care less, but she clearly needs a lesson or two in respect like yourself. Perhaps one day Candice can school her in respect like I'm going to do to you tonight."

Parkes stands up again and takes his rifle back and starts to walk off, "Just remember Baba the ring is down that corridor and on the left through the large black curtain." Parkes calls over his shoulder, before putting an arm around Candice and strolling off in the direction of the ring.

(OOC: Well I'm done mate. I'll leave it to you if you want to add anything. good luck in the match.)
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:27 pm

**Baba looks at Lola as she sits crying. He places his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Lola looks up at Baba, choking back her tears.**

Lola - 'Do you understand what you must do to him Baba? Do you understand now what I meant?'

**Baba nods solemnly at Lola, as she starts to smile, weakly.**

Lola - 'I'm sorry I lost my temper my love. I have complete faith in you, and what you're going to do to Parkes tonight.'

**Lola opens her arms, and Baba crouches down to hold her. Lola's smile turns into a sneer as she stares in the direction that Candice & the Captain have gone. 'Make an example of him like you did of that fool James', she thinks to herself, 'and he will know regret.'**

((OOC - All done, if that's all good with you. And good luck as well Cap'n))
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:06 am

(OOC: Looks good. should make for a great build up to what promises to be the best match of the PPV.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Defense (open to Parkes)   Title Defense (open to Parkes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Title Defense (open to Parkes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: