UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)   Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 pm

The camera fades in no pryo no music just Ghetto Blaster standing in the ring as the crowd boo and scream "You Tap Out" . Ghetto takes the mic and pushes the stage hand back knocking him to the floor. Ghetto is about to speak but before he does you heard Rikki comments.

Rikki: Why is here he stand he should be in jail for attacking the ref last Sun. Sorry fans i have to catch myself I was about to say somethings that couldn't been said on air.

Jonno: Let it go Rikki he was rob and got his payback he was clearing reaches for the ropes and ref called for the bell.

Ghetto: Why Ghetto why is all you punks ask me. Why not you people make me sick now is Parkes did it you would be cheering for him. Another question that been ask to me is why team up with John. Well awhile back me and John was in a casket match the match was one for the ages sending us both to the hospital. Not one of you sent me a card or call to see if i was still alive just moved on to the next big thing. John came in a wheelchair since it couldn't walk he told me that you see what happen when you lay it all on the line for those idiots. Then i realize that you people don't care about the people you cheer for as soon as there hurt and out for a couple of months you move on like there they never was ever born. All during my nine months of rehab the countless operations I hated you people for what you done to me.When I got out the hospital John paid my medical and then me and him started training.Training that i will used tonight against James Young. Tonight i'm going to show the world that my lost was mistake that never should have been recorded.

Rikki: Man i hate that guy we should have never hired him

Jonno: Like it or not he what this company need someone that not scare to pick his mind.

Rikki: Yea right first a ref next it might be our beloved GM or the VGM.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)   Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 pm

"Animal I Have Become" starts to play, and after a few moments, James Young comes out and has a mic in hand. The he walks down to the ring, where James slithers into, before he raises the mic to his lips.

James: "What's this I hear? About a rookie beating me? Cause I swear that I must have heard wrong, cause there's no way that a rookie like you could ever beat me!"

James announces this and the fans start to both cheer for James, but boo for him as well, as they were not sure what James was going to say.

James: "Gremlin, or whatever you name is, do you know what I have achieved since I've gotten here? Well I'll tell you! I am a one-time Cash in Hand Winner! And I am also the man, who punted not only my own father, Chase Young, but I am also the man who punted the pregnant ****, Lola, in the skull on the very same night!"

The fans mostly boo about this, due to the fact, that both Chase and Lola were fan favorites in UNWA.

James: "Tonight, you claim you can beat me! But tonight, you're just going to be another victim to my boot and another Punt Receiver, which will put you out for a good couple of months!"

James starts to smile in a predatory way, as he announces this, as the fans also cheer about the idea of not seeing Ghetto for some time. He may have lost the Prestige Title match to Baba, but tonight, he was going to put ANOTHER wrestler out, and a rookie at that!
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)   Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Ghetto laughs at James

Ghetto what i need to be scare of a kick to the head don't make me laugh its going to take more than that to take me out. You need your A game against me i'm more than a rookie don't let the smooth taste fool you so what if your are a Cash In tha Hand winner i seen your match and trust me i'm not impress i seen better holds on a pitbull. If you like want saying then prove me wrong during our match but watch it could be the last in your career my finishers are career enders and your could be next. (Ghetto raises his hand to listen to his watch) Judging by my clock your time is soon running out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)   Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Ghetto why (open to J.O.N. if he wants to join)
Page 1 of 1