UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

And so it has come to this... (open to Von)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

And so it has come to this... (open to Von) Empty
PostSubject: And so it has come to this... (open to Von)   And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:18 am

(OOC - Von let me know if I should edit anything)

(As Bruiser Bob enters the UNWA locker room he runs into Von Ryan who is unpacking his gear in front of his locker. Bruiser shakes Von's hand and begins to speak.)

Bruiser Bob: "What a long strange road it has been my friend. When we first signed our contracts some five seasons ago it was our goal to be here. Squaring off in the middle of the ring at the biggest show of the season for the biggest prize in our sport."

(Bruiser Bob pats the UNWA Memberstate Heavyweight title that is over his shoulder.)

Bruiser Bob: "It's no secret around here that we've been on the same page for quite a while. That being said we both want this title more than anything. So I propose this, we go out there and lay it all on the line. No limits, no holding back. Let's go out there, tear down the house and regardless of the outcome shake hands afterwords. Win or lose, this will be a match I'll never forget. So what do you say pal."

(OOC - pass to you Von)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

And so it has come to this... (open to Von) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it has come to this... (open to Von)   And so it has come to this... (open to Von) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:05 am

Von Ryan throws down the gear he was unpacking in a fit of growing anger!
-
Ryan steps up into Bob's face, each man standing toe to toe, the look of utter rage on the challenger's face!
-
The two men stand at odds for many suspenseful tense moments......
-
Von Ryan suddenly bursts out laughing with a smile, letting all the tension out of the room.
-
Ryan pats Bob on the back, smiling: "Just kidding, Bob. And I think what you said has said it all. So for probably the first time in UNWA histroy I don't have alot to say in return."
-
Von Ryan remembers something: "You know I happened to meet some very beautiful ladies here and they know these interesting people ...... Bob, I think I just might have an enterance for us both that will be picture perfect for The Champion and Von Ryan in Egypt. Prepare yourself for the enterance worthy of a Pharaoh ......"
-

Last edited by vonryan on Sat May 02, 2009 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo fixings)
Back to top Go down

And so it has come to this... (open to Von)
Page 1 of 1