UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) Empty
PostSubject: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:01 pm

(OOC: Will be a good slot for after one of the opening two or three matches.)

As the crowd roars it's approval at the conclusion of the last match the sounds of heavy crashes can be heard from backstage behind the curtains.

Frankie D: "What on earth is going on back there?"

Suddenly a loud report of a gun shot is heard and the noise in the arena drops to nothing.

Winston the Bulldog: "It sounds like someones in a world of trouble back there. Sure glad we're out here."

All at once the deafening roar of "War Machine" fills the arena through the speakers and Captain Parkes storms from backstage with a smoking rifle in his hand and numerous security guards and back stage personal trying to stop the Captain from entering the ring.

Frankie D: "Oh no. Someones going to pay big time now. I know that look. It's not something I want to see again." Frankie hops up from the announce table and vaults over the security wall and runs through the crowd.

Winston the Buldog: "Hey! Where are you going?"

The security guards have surrounded Parkes just short of the ring and are trying to force him back up the ramp. Suddenly Parkes swings his rifle up and rams the butt of the gun into one of guards faces before turning on the next guard with a full force swing sending security ducking for cover.

Taking advantage of the lack of guards, Captain Parkes quickly slides into the ring and pulls out a mic.

"Ghetto Blaster you cowardly piece of filth! You better have a damned good life insurance policy in case of your death, because next time I see you I'm going to ram this rifle down your throat and pull the trigger!"

Many in the crowd burst out laughing at this causing Parkes to turn on them, "You think I'm joking! You want to come in here and laugh in my face. Come on I dare any one of you. Come on fat boy I'll even let you bring your chair if you want!" he calls out pointing to a large man sitting in the front row.

The fan cautiously makes his way into the ring and stands before the Captain, "You know you're nothing but a whinging arrogant loser Parkes." he says.

"You think so huh." Suddenly Parkes delivers a strong Middle Kick and follows up with a mortal DDT, "Anyone else thing last Sunday is a laughing matter." he says turning back to the stunned crowd.

"Now Leon I know you're back here after your recovery. And unless you want me to rip apart every person in this building be they fans, commentators, backstage staff or the rest of the roster you'll come out here and grant me a match against both Ghetto Blaster and Baba Ganoush in a 1 on 2 Handicap match tonight. I had Baba beat until that coward ambushed me with a chair and cost me the title I've been chasing since Day 1 in this company."

Winston the Bulldog: "I think that the Captain has finally snapped. I don't know what Leon is going to do to fix this but I do believe that Parkes will attack anybody right now and to hell with the fallout."
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:24 pm

**Security is suddenly running towards the back as one by one they are sent flying. Baba shows up at the entry way, with Lola trying to keep him back as well. Baba continues to march forward towards the ring, staring coldly at Parkes as Lola desperately pleads with him to stop. Just then, a security guard attempts a half-assed Lou Thesz press, but Baba catches him in mid-air, holds him aloft, then slams him down 3 times executing a MORTAL High Impact Replay!! Parkes beckons to him to enter the ring, as Lola tries one last time to stop him. The crowd goes crazy as Baba stops, looks at Lola, caresses her cheek, and enters the ring to stand face to face with the Captain.**

Baba - (to Parkes) 'I don't like winning matches by disqualification Captain Parkes. I'm above that sort of thing. But you have me here now, and I'm telling you that if you want a rematch in a steel cage, with no chance of anyone coming in, I'll gladly accept that.'

**The crowd quiets down so they can try and hear what is being said between both men. Baba continues to address Parkes.**

Baba - 'And Ghetto Blaster better hope he doesn't show up again, because he has shown neither one of us any respect, and I will see to it he will think a couple of times before he thinks he will interfere again.'

((OOC - Back to you Cap, unless someone is going to add something))
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm

"I'm not interested in no Steel Cage Match with you or Blaster. I'll fight the pair of you on my ship. I'll have the crew leave on the longboats and leave me to crush the pair of you and feed your remains to the sharks."

Looking down at Lola, "And don't think you're getting away with that little display of yours at the PPV either. However I'm man enough not to hit a woman, but I won't get in Candice's way when she gets here as she wants your head mounted on a pole as much as I want to blow Ghetto Blaster's head all over the arena walls."

The crowd jeer Parkes as he harasses Lola.

(OOC: Back to you Baba, and still open to the others.)
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Sudden Ghetto Blaster appears on the screen with a towel on his shoulder that has parkes and baba blood on it.
-
Ghetto: (to Parkes) Blow my head off heyyyyyy easy there... After you got lucky in out match don't tell me you didn't think i wasn't going to make a impact of the ppv. Where I'm from you just got some payback. (to Baba) Baba you have what i want and that my title. I should have stole it so i could rub it in your face. (to both) You two make me sick thinking that u want this business needs i am the future and i am the one that this sport need. Parkes I damn near ended your career in our match and Baba i prove that you are nothing to me and if any of your ladies get in my way they will end up with broken necks.(Ghetto picks up a broken chair)Yo Baba, Parkes does this look familiar to you it was this chair that was sure to knock you both out with a Blaster, this chair that had you both bleeding on the mat and the ref counted you both out I was the last man standing. Baba you and me for the title Parkes had is chance and fail since you want me so bad you name the match i rather destroy you on your own turf to to prove that you are no where in my league.(back to baba and parkes)
-
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:24 pm

**Baba looks at Ghetto Blaster and grabs an extra microphone.**

Baba - 'Number One thing, you have a lot of nerve making claims to something you have not earned.....'

**The crowd cheers as Ghetto looks confused.**

Baba - 'Number Two thing, you are very far from being a champion if you think hitting fighters after a hard match with a steel seat gives you a free passage into fame. I do not think you will have the same results if we were ready for your cowardly moves.'

**The crowd cheers Baba as Lola smiles at him.**

Baba - 'Number Three thing, you threaten Lola, you will hurt and be pained. And Captain...'

**Baba looks quickly at Captain Parkes before continuing.**

Baba - 'Number Four thing. I am the longest reigning Hardcore and shortly Prestige champion in the UNWA. If you believing in a fight on your ship between the 3 of us will satisfy your wanting of satisfaction, Baba Ganoush says bring all that you can muster without your musket, and I will beat you both. Because I'm Baba Ganoush, and I can take anything you can spoon out.'

**Baba looks at Parkes then back at Ghetto, before unfastening his belt and lifting it with one hand over his head.**

((OOC - Next up?))

Last edited by Baba Ganoush on Mon May 11, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed reference to homo milk ;))
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Ghetto Blaster laughing at Baba

Ghetto: I am hardcore. You are someone that hide behind a woman. You claim to be a killer in the ring but i'm the one with the most powerful finisher here and from what i see you can barely take a hit. I took Parkes best shot and came back for more. I took Young kick to head thinking he was going to shut me up and i still came back. Baba if you want hardcore we can get hardcore. Bring it on all the steel chairs, bared wired bats, and trash can you want and i will prove that i'm better than you. If you want you can take off Lola panties and bra set that you are wearing and tried and choke me out never the less i still beat and take what is mine.

(ooc: you are up )
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:28 am

"Ghetto Blaster. I don't need to hide behind my woman and I never have. She's more than capable of kicking your arse anyway. As for you being the future. It's sure going to be a short one for you cause I've got your death firmly locked in my mind, it's only a matter of time before I fill the grave I've already dug for you."

Turning to Baba, "As for us. I'm still coming for that belt you hold so don't get comfortable with it. And I sure didn't need this rifle this night and won't need it next time either."
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Ghetto Blaster laughing and getting more cocky than ever.

Ghetto: "So you have my death already plan so it seem like you are calling me out for a casket match or buried alive but to scare to say it. Trust me do your homework kid you must have been out on the seas too long with your men during those long nights, am the last person you want to face in a casket match I'm the king of the casket matches I ended careers in casket matches I'm the gold standard in hardcore matches."
-
(a power surge hits and the screen goes blank then the crowd is confused on what going then fireworks lights up the and the blasts are over Ghetto Blaster is seen standing in the ring with Parkes with his own gun aim at his head)
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:54 am

Without blinking an eye Parkes respondes, "Oh I'm not talking about any Casket Match mate. I'm calling you out for a "Walk the Plank Brawl. That way I can be certain that you can't hire any outside help that you clearly need to be able to face a true Hardcore Wrestler."

Parkes raises his rifle to his left shoulder and takes aim at Ghetto Blaster before cocking the hammer, "Now as for the situation you find yourself in now," he continues calmly, "I should warn you that I've had my fair share of duels and I'm still standing, whilst my enemies aren't around to tell the tale. So you go ahead and pull the trigger on that pop gun of yours. But you better pray that you kill me with your first shot, cause if you don't then YOU'RE NEXT!"

Winston the Bulldog: "Oh no this is getting out of hand real fast. Someone needs to get down here and stop these two!"

(OOC: Back to you guys and perhaps the right time for out GM to appear?)
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:31 am

Some new music starts playing to the surprise of most people, but as James Young's face suddenly appears on the Titantron, they gasp in disbelieve. James Young looks as if he has been remade after he had been powerbombed through the stage. Since he looks in too good of a condition to be him. James' glare however, proves it is him, the spine-chilling glare was in place, and he is looking at the people in the ring.

James: "First off I would like to thank the UNWA medical team for fixing me up as well as they did, as if it was not for them, I wouldn't be able to do this right now."

James' glare increases slightly.

James: "Now, Parkes, put your goddamn gun away, or else my potential tag team partner will be sent off to jail, with the company being sued because you killed that idiot Ghetto Blaster, just because he interfered your match."

James looks at Ghetto, with his glare.

James: "Ghetto, you either have a lot of guts, or no brains, but I honestly think its the later of the two, and the fact that I also beat you as well. I also don't believe that you've ever won here in UNWA, so you get out of the ring, and hope that either Baba, Parkes or myself, don't beat the living hell out of ya!"

James soon looks at Baba and Lola, as he does so, he looks somewhat thoughtful.

James: "Lola, how are ya today? You're kid doing well? Yes? Good for you. And Baba, I hope that you can defend your title against all three of us this season. Cause I'm going after your prestige title and possible the Hardcore Title."

James finishes his speech, with a slight smirk.

Last edited by James Young on Fri May 08, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:05 pm

(ooc - I hate to cut down good rp in its flow but...this segment is going to be huge, can we start thinking of ending this segment, and maybe if needed add a new segment for another part of the show?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:08 pm

ooc- response coming up....but I needed to edit out the 'homo' reference....sorry not allowed.

Baba you may need to edit your segment after that comment?
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Leon Heart's music hits as he steps out of the entrance way and into the arena, as he calls for a microphone from one of the backstage crew the music starts to die down. Leon takes a look at the three wrestlers in the ring and then at the re-appearance of James Young on the titantron and begins to speak
-
Leon: "Woah!! You guys want a steel cage match?.....a hell in the cell match?.....walk the bloody plank match!!? Did you think to run it past me? the guy who pays your wages?!!"
-
Leon shakes his head and raises his eyebrows
-
Leon: "Listen....I kinda get the feeling that there is no love lost between the four of you....but challenging each other to god knows what kind of match isn't going to solve it....you know I hate to see so much bad blood and spite between our UNWA wrestlers, soooooo.....in the spirit of communication and team work, on Sunday night it will be Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster versus Captain Parkes and James Young!!"
-
The crowd cheer at the announcement
-
Leon: "The wrestler who impresses the most gets the first chance at Baba's title....of course there isn't much incentive for Baba to perform....so I guess Ghetto....you may want to make friends....and fast!"
-
Leon's music starts up again and he exits through the curtains, leaving Parkes, Baba and Ghetto in the ring...James Young is still on the titantron
-
-
ooc- back to you guys if you want to add, but can we try to wrap it up....maybe another backstage segment can be used later?

Last edited by Leon Heart on Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Parkes looks up the ramp at the retreating back of Leon before turning his attention back to Ghetto Blaster and Baba Ganoush, "You two better book yourselves a bed in the hospital then, cause me and James are going to give you a beat down you won't forget in a hurry."

Parkes then carefully lowers the hammer on his rifle and slings it over his shoulder before pushing forcefully past Ghetto Blaster and vaulting over the top rope down to the arena floor and makes his way up the ramp backstage.

(OOC: I'm done until the next show I feel.)
Back to top Go down
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:07 pm

**Baba looks uneasily at Ghetto Blaster, shrugs his shoulders, and walks off with Lola.**

((OOC - I'm done))
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm

James' face, starts to write a twisted smirk, as if he was pleased by what had just happened here. Twisted ideas starts to form inside his head, this was the best thing he could have wished for. James vanishes from the titantron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)   Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster) Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder in his heart (Open to Leon, Baba Ganoush and Ghetto Blaster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: