UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Devastator X will be seen after the pay per view trying to talk with medics about the well being of Damien Darkness. He seems frantic and heated, demanding answers but getting nothing it seems.

"We have a room reserved for Damien Darkness at Queen of Denial, the VIP room. I've got the three hottest Egyptian Goths money can buy! I want to know how he is doing and I want to know now!"

The demand is greeted with equal futility as before.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:39 am

Damien Darkness comes slowly walking from the back, carrying his newly won belt and the chair caked with gore from James Young's head.

"My man-beast. It has taken much time and many hard roads, but I have finally won my Title of Evil. No one could stop me, not even when they smashed me over the head with a flying fire extinguisher. My will to win was unmatched and I have the belt to prove it!"

The Lord of Evil looks a bit woozy.

"Not only did I win the title, but I took my revenge on Bodders in spades. His locker room looks like an abbatoir and has our old symbol painted on all the walls. Now I need to go rest from this night of mayhem, so that tomorrow we may celebrate as befits our new status as partial owners of this glorious company!"

Damien Darkness weakly laughs his patented maniacal laugh and limps off to the boiler room for some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:36 pm

**Choirboy suddenly walks into the scene and stops in front of Damien Darkness. He looks over at Devastator X, then back to Damien.**

Choirboy - 'So, look at the champ here. After a big win over a man who's not altogether there, wow, that must have been sooooo haaaaaard.'

**Choirboy laughs at the obviously pained Damien Darkness, much to his chagrin.**

Choirboy - 'I wouldn't get so comfortable with that belt around your waist Shadow Man, you never know when someone might use their CIH to take it from you.'

**Choirboy pats Damien on the shoulder, laughs and then walks on by him.**
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:04 am

Devastator X will smile at Choirboy and will state.

"You've got about as much chance of getting that title as you do of entertaining a crowd, zilch, zippo, nadda. Listen up you charisma black hole, that's Agenda property. Keep your grimey paws to yourself, or maybe Devastating Darkness might have to break them off for you."

Devastator X will look at Damien Darkness and smile.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:45 am

**Choirboy walks over to Devastator X and laughs.**

Choirboy - 'Big words coming from a man dressed up like a cat. By the way, how many times did that loser Baba hand you your asses? Remind me for a moment. Oh that's right, he ran through your entire girl scout troop. Tell you what 'Puss In Boots', when you buy yourself a pair of Neuticles, seeing as though you don't have a pair, then you can talk to me out of turn. Until then, the only Agenda I have to focus on is when I am going to work out. Now, if you will excuse me....'

**Choirboy laughs as he continues down the hallway to himself, and he can be heard saying to himself...**

Choirboy - 'Puss In Boots.......I'll have to remember that one......'
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

Damien Darkness watches Choirboy walk away.

"I would let him have it with this chair, but he's not worth it. The respect that he earned from me when he finally decided to cut from the Revolution idiots is wearing thin, and he may need to be dealt with some time in the near future. However, I'm just pleased with the way things have turned out and I'm going to rest."

The Lord of Evil points a finger at Devastator X.

"See that I'm not disturbed. I have to use what strength I have left with those goth girls."

Damien Darkness manages his patented maniacal laugh and heads off to his well-earned private paradise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)   Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrating Another Title Holder (open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: