UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) Empty
PostSubject: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm

The cameras zoom in on the Chaos Legion locker room, where Aquilus, Biggfoot, Natural Born Killer, El Cartographer and John OH NO are gathered. Aquilus stands in front of a small table with a black cloth over it, and five scrolls lay upon it. Aquilus looks at each member of his team one by one and pauses, taking a breath before he speaks
-
Aquilus: "The dawn of Chaos has begun, and each of you are showing the federation what you are capable of, Biggfoot.... you are the strength and backbone of the group, I pity anyone that must face you. John OH NO..... you are yet to find your feet, but I like your style, and I trust you. El Cartographer..... you pass your training, congratulations may the Gods smile down at you and your efforts. And Natural Born Killer, it seems you are set to win the Pride Title... put all of your very soul into everything you do, destroy Samhain.... I am relying on you to bring in the gold"
-
He looks down at the scrolls
-
Aquilus: "But this is no time to rest my acolytes..... I have prepared a task for each of you, inside these scrolls are targets, I want them all destroyed to their very bones, it is time that the UNWA feels our fury"
-
He motions for the gathered wrestlers to take their 'assignment'
-
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:31 pm

(ooc: I am sending each of you a pm, so it is up to you if you reveal who your target is or not)
Back to top Go down
N.B.K.
Jobber
Jobber
N.B.K.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:25 am

N.B.K. is the first to pick up his scroll and he unrolls it to reveal his target is none other than Damien Darkness. A man that has been a thorn in the side of Aquilus for months. N.B.K. just smiles and begins to talk.

N.B.K.:"Yes Aquilus it is time for the UNWA to feel the wrath of the Chaos Legion. And as your violent member you can expect nothing less than violence and destruction on my target and anyone else that gets in our way. Because Damien Darkness better be on the look out now because I am going to show him that he might think he is evil but I am the violent one and the one that will make any evil thing he has ever done look like nothing. And as for the Pride title you can expect it will be coming to the Chaos Legion because Samhain will be shown that smashing a pumpkin over someone's head is child's play compare to what I will do to win that title from him."

N.B.K. rolls up his scroll and then looks at Aquilus.

N.B.K.:"Now Aquilus I must know who are you planning on taking out yourself because I may be new but I know you well. I know you have plans to take out someone yourself and just curious who is your victim."

N.B.K. awaits Aquilus response or for another member of the Chaos Legion to open their scroll.

ooc over to whoever wants to go first
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com shane whiteside
el cartographer
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
el cartographer

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:31 am

el cartographer also looks at Aquilus as he quietly slides his scroll off of the table and reads it to himself.
-
el cartographer shows a small, evil grin as he rolls up the scroll and sets it back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:58 am

Aquilus glances at El Cartographer, a smile can nearly be seen under his dark hood
-
Aquilus: "We are judge, jury AND executioner and these people will fall. As for MY target? I have unfinished business with Tyler Ford. You don't just leave the team and expect no repercussion, his career ends soon and I WILL be the one that ends it!"
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:13 am

Aquilus looks around at all that are gathered
-
Aquilus: "I have one more suprise for you all, we have a new member....."
-
He looks up at the door and cranks his neck to the side a bit
-
Aquilus: "Come on in!! I have a scroll for you too"
-
He pulls a scroll out from under his robe and prepares for the newcomer
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm

A man stand in a dark robe walks over to the table grabs a pen and of his own blood signs three names Captain Parkes, James Young, And Baba Ganoush.

HE pulls back the robe to reveal that the its Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto: My brothers these men stand in my way of me bring more gold to the Legion. I sign there names in my own blood so soon there is spill by our hands.

Ghetto lays down the scroll and put it in the middle of the table to get the approval of the other members.

Last edited by ghetto blaster on Fri May 15, 2009 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggfoot
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Biggfoot

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Biggfoot grabs his scroll off of the table and begins to read it

Biggfoot: "Ace....

Biggfoot begins to laugh

Biggfoot: "....this will be easy. He has already felt the power that I have and this time will be no different. Aquilus....it will be my pleasure to take this loser out just in case he didn't learn his lesson the last time. And I have full confidence in everyone in the Legion that they will take care of business too. Everyone will either start to respect us....or the respect will be beaten into them. And they will all know that BIGGER IS BETTER!"

Biggfoot puts his scroll back onto the table and shakes Aquilus's hand
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:25 am

Aquilus looks at all that are gathered and gives them a satisfactory nod of approval
-
Aquilus: "Ghetto, I like your enthusiasm, just dont bite off more than you can chew. We will all cover each others backs, but we can't be there all the time. So now we are ready for the new season, but are the UNWA ready for us? Let....the....Chaos.....commence!!!!!"

(ooc: done?)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:52 am

(ooc:this rp has been edited slightly on the show due to John oh no no longer being on the roster)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)   Hit list (open to Chaos Legion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit list (open to Chaos Legion)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: