UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go as the first thing for Sunday)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go as the first thing for Sunday)   BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go  as the first thing for Sunday) EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:35 pm

The Gigantictron will come to life and there in a business suit and sitting behind a desk is none other than Jason Davis, also known as Devastator X, He smiles at the camera and speaks with jubilation. -

"WELCOME TO SUNDAY NIGHT UNWA IS DEVASTATOR X!!!!! THE FLAGSHIP SHOW OF THE UNWA FRANCHISE! DON'T LET FRIDAY NIGHT FOOL YOU PEOPLE! WE'RE THE SHOW THAT DRIVES THE BOAT!" -

The co-owner of the UNWA will smile and address the fans again.

"In light of The Agenda's partial take over of the UNWA I have decided to make my first real change as GM of Sunday Night......DEVASTATION! Yes you heard me right people, we're done Sacrificing, it's time to take over the UNWA and leave Friday night battered and bloody in our wake! So i hope all of you enjoy the show tonight, I've got a hell of a card lined up for you! It's time for DEVASTATION!!!!!!!!!!!" -
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! THE UNWA HAS CHANGED NAMES! (This needs to go as the first thing for Sunday)
Page 1 of 1