UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-16

A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) Empty
PostSubject: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:27 pm

*The lights go dark. Purple smoke arises at the entry way and around the ring. Night Hawk enters with with his Walthers PPK spy pistol in hand, the Pheonix title belt around his waist and Mr Simon Kidd and Mr Simon Wint on either side of him. He shoots his gun in the air and at the same moment, fireworks go off at the base of the titantron. Night Hawk does a front flip into the ring as his 2 body guards stand guard on the ground by the ring. The lights return to normal, the smoke disaperates and the music ceases to be. Night Hawk lifts his microphone to talk.*

Night Hawk: "Tonight, I have a modest propsal to make. Although I am glad that I maintained the Pheonix title, I wish the match had not been a tie. Also, I have a promise to keep to my brother in arms, Gem Stone. Now what I wish to ask is that Patrick Griffin and Gemstone get a title shot next week. No matter the result of tonight's match, they've earned it. In fact, if you will allow, Mr. Davis, I would love to have a fatal four-way match next week. In this match I would like to see Patrick Griffin, Gem Stone, Bad Blood and myself. Anything goes and winner keeps all. What say you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-15

A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:53 am

All of a sudden Ivor LeBons music hits and he walks out onto the rampway.
-
Ivor: Whoa whoa whoa!!!
-
Are you serious?
-
You can't be thinking of a title match and not put me in the mix!
-
And besides I beat Gem Stone into the ground last week so I must be higher up in the pecking order.

-
I have been working my ass off around here and I deserve a shot just as much as those chumps you named!
-
The crowd all cheer manically
-
So why not put your title on the line against a real challenger?
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:41 am

*Night Hawk has a look of confusion*

Night Hawk: "First of all, who in the bloody hell are you? Gem Stone earned his shot by defeating Patrick Griffin when he was still champ. Patrick Griffin tied with me as I am the current champ. Bad Blood, another former champ ought to cash in his re-match. Just as I will do if I lose tonight. Now seriously, who are you?"

(OOC: Do I hear possible tournament sometime in the future?)
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:23 am

Ivor: Who am I?
-
I am the guy who can demolish all these so called contenders!
-
I am the guy who will end up with that belt around my waist!
-
I am the guy that will party all night when I win it.
-
I am the true number one contender.
-
You go on saying how all these people have earned a title shot?
-
How?
-
One earned it through a draw?
-
One earned it by losing the title?
-
and the other one I dismantled last week?
-
How can you seriously think these people earned their shot?

-
I can, and will destroy all these people and I don't care if I have to go through them In a tournament or In a number one contenders match I will defeat them. And if I don't get put into matches with them........I will destroy them anyway...anytime...any place.
Until the only man standing is me. Then you won't be able to hide, or back down from the challenge. You will have to face me, and you will have to lose against me. When that time comes....It will be PARTY TIME!!!

(ooc: not a bad shout for the tournament idea... i mentioned it in the last bit just in case thats what ends up happening)
Back to top Go down
Captain Howdy (Nancy)
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Howdy (Nancy)

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

*Night hawk is losing his patience.*

Night Hawk: "I'll tell you what. I will keep my eye on you. You've shown guts coming out here tonight and I would love to see you back it up. I'd much rather face you than Bad Blood anyways. I mean, lets face it. He cheated to get the title in the 1st place. He can't fight his way out of a paper bag and he knows it. I can see why you don't like Patrick Griffin. No one does. But you better lay off Gem Stone! Say one more thing in the negative light about him or Rubick, Simon and Simon, here, will dispose of you."

*At the snap of Night Hawk's fingers, Mr. Kidd and Mr. Wint approach Ivorleborn.*
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Ivor: I don't need to say anything in a negative light about Gem stone. My actions spoke for themselves last week. As for your little henchmen......you really think that they are going to stop me from getting to you? I havent heard anything so ridiculous since rolf harris covered bohemian rhapsody!!!!
-
Having said that I know when to pick my battles and as much as I would like to come down there and dance over you,
-
your "buddies"
-
and anyone else who wants to poke their noses in,
-
I have a match that i need to get ready for.

-
(ooc: ok im done here as i wont be able to get to a computer untill sunday night, however you want to wrap it up is fine 9 don't even mind if your "guys" want to jump me or something along those lines )
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:51 pm

The GM of Sunday Night Devastation will walk out to the ring with some paperwork in his hand. He'll address the people in the ring and mentioned earlier. -

"As I stated last week, Bad Blood was not given his official title rematch, he has been denied for far to long. I do not forsee their being a need to have a change in the card. o after Bad Blood has beaten Secret Agent Jones, I will determine if there is need for a number one contendors match. So you all can just go back to the locker room and wait your turn." -

Walks back up the ramp after leaving without his usual ring hooplah. He'll raise a fist at a sign stating 'Devastator X is the father of Mama D's baby.' -

"Hey somebody give that guy with the kick ass sign some free stuff. He deserves to be rewarded!" -

The GM of Sunday Night Devastation will walk into the back with that final thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)   A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Modest Proposal (Open to Patrick Griffin, Jasonic, Bad Blood, Gemstone and anyone else interested.)
Page 1 of 1