UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) Empty
PostSubject: No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain)   No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:07 pm

We find N.B.K. in the back and he is pushing a buggy. In this buggy is a lot of different weapons ranging from a stop sign to a steel chair. He still seems to be searching for more items as he see the camera and motions for it to come over. As it gets closer we see a few more items in the cart like a vacuum cleaner and a barbwired bat.

N.B.K.:"Samhain do you see the instruments of your destruction in this buggy. Well you better take a good look at them because this is the last time you will see them until they are coming at your head or body. Just like you better take a good long look at the Pride title because after tonight it will not be yours anymore. I will be taking that title and bringing it to the only stable in UNWA because quite frankly these others that call themselves a stable are nothing but a rag tag group of guys who are not even talented enough to lace my boots. But back to you Samhain, you make sure you bring your little pumpkin and whatever else you want because you will need everything you can to keep me from taking your title. And trust me in this there is nothing you can do to keep me from taking your title. It is as simple as that. So make sure you polish my title up nice because tonight when I win it I want it shining."

With that N.B.K. walks off pushing his buggy of weapons preparing for the massacre that will happen tonight between him and Samhain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Samhain
Jobber
Jobber
Samhain

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-19

No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain)   No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:43 am

As N.B.K. pushes the buggy of weapons down the hallway backstage....
-
The camera pans down and towards the front of the buggy as it is about to pass a large stack of crates.....
-
At floor level Samhain suddenly slides his body out from behind the crate while displaying a disturbing insane smile upon his face....
-
Samhain lights a huge firecracker and then tapes it onto one of the front wheels of the buggy...
-
Samhain slides back behind the stack of crates and was unseen by everyone except the camera!
-
A few moments later a LOUD *BANG* echoes throughout the hallway!
-
The buggy's front wheel is blown clean off!!!
-
From somewhere down the hallway a familiar insane laughter echoes and then....
-
"BOOYAH!!!"
-
Back to top Go down

No DQ, No problem...(open to Samhain)
Page 1 of 1