UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 am

Tyler makes his way down the hall and finally comes to Kaluani's office. He goes to open the door but hesitates a bit and then decides to knock first. Tyler knocks and then announces himself.

Tyler:"Hey Kaluani this is Tyler. I need to talk to you about something."

Tyler awaits a response from inside the office.

Last edited by Tyler Ford on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Tyler waits a moment, but then the doors wings open and Kaluani stands on the other side. He examines Tyler for a moment, but then nods.
-
Kaluani: "Well... then do come in. My office is open for that sort of things..."
-
He then gestures Tyler to come in and take a seat in front of his working desk.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Tyler slowly makes his way into the office not sure about how this is going to go because lets face facts Kaluani and Tyler have never really gotten along. But Tyler does take a seat leaving the door open but Betty closes it for him. Tyler begins to talk but really seems to be grasping for the right words which is really not like him.

Tyler:"Well I have come to talk to you about a certain situation. As you know I hired a private investigator a few weeks back to dig into Aquilus's past to see if there was anything I could use against him. Well I did find something but it is something that upon second thought I'm not sure using it against him is the right course of action because of who it also involves. You see Kaluani I have discovered that Aquilus has a twin brother and his twin is a member of this fed. And I just don't know how to go about telling this man as me and him have never gotten along."

Tyler pauses for a moment...

ooc figure ill let kal but in there to make tyler get to the point or give him some advice
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am

Kaluani sits on his chair behind his desk and listens to Tyler. He seems to wonder about Tylers words.
-
Kaluani: "Well... Tyler, I am not your psycho-social helping man, but honesty is a gift. Honesty is what divides a man from a wanna-be. Try to be honest and go on tell him. Sneaking around and letting the bomb explode when no one expects it is usually ending in something bad. Lies usually don't help either - they make the whole thing harder from the beginning.
The question is not how good you two come along, the real question here is: Will he believe you or not? This is a decision you cannot make, only he can do that. If he won't, it is his own choice. You have made your part then."

-
With that, Kal leans back on his seat, waiting for a reaction from Tyler.

(OOC: Off you go, your part again - or not, as you may see fit Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Tyler seems to think about what Kaluani just said and begins to talk again.

Tyler:"Alright then I will be honest because you are right it is a lot better than lying. So here goes like I said I learned that Aquilus has a twin brother and he is in this fed. Well here's the deal Aquilus's twin is...

Tyler pauses here and stands up before continuing.

Tyler:"...you. My private investigator discovered that Aquilus's twin is you, Kaluani."

Tyler seems to back up towards the door but Betty blocks his path as to say you opened up this can of worms you will have to deal with it.

ooc let me know if i need to edit the part about betty blocking my path as im assuming that is something she would do but as she is your npc not entirely sure so i will change if needed
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 am

(OOC: It's alright. Betty is cool!)

Kaluani looks at Tyler and it seems he is thinking about his own and Tylers words. He is playing with an old feather in his hands, as if he is a bit nervous.
-
Kaluani: "First of all... If I wouldn't believe my own words, I wouldn't probably believe you. But yes, besides what happened between us in the past, you seem to be honest..."
-
Kaluani stands up and walks around in the room. Betty shoves Tyler back into the seat.
-
Kaluani: "I don't understand this. I thought I had no one left from Eranour..."
-
Betty gives a little offended squeak, and Kaluani smiles at her so she settles down again.
-
Kaluani: "I... have a brother? And why has it to be Aquilus. I need to bring him back to the path of law and honor... but how?
I will have to find an answer. Does he know about this? What are you planning to do with this information? Do you have any proof for your words?"

(OOC: if you think the RP might end here with a cool ending, you can always shift the rest of the conversation into the "Off", letting the camera leave them and leave a little mystery about everything.)
Back to top Go down
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 pm

(ooc: Aquilus? law? order? lmao)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Tyler looks at Kaluani and seems to gather his thoughts and begins to speak.

Tyler:"No Aquilus does not know yet as my plans were to use it against him but after finding out the results I can not do that anymore. About the only reason I hired the private investigator was to find something to use against him but I could not use this as much as I wanted to. As far as prove yes I have prove that is put up in a safe place and if you want it I will gladly hand it over to you. Now as for how this is handle from here well...

Tyler notices the camera and motions for it to leave. As reluctant as the cameraman is to leave he does and then Tyler continues to talk to Kaluani but nothing can be heard but mumble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)   Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler-We need to talk...(open to Kal)(needs to go after Tyler's match with Aquilus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNWA Forum :: UNWA Role Plays :: RP Archives-
Jump to: