UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM!   A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 pm

The Gigantictron will erupt to life as the GM of Sunday Night Devastation, Jason Davis will be seen seated at a desk. He will smile and address the fanbase of the UNWA. -

"Thank each and everyone of you for tuning in to this show, the other show, the weak and drowning UNWA program. I know right now our ratings just jumped since I am making an appearance here of Friday night, so you all can thank me later. I am here tonight more as a competitor than General Manager, but I do have a few things that need to be aired in a public forum outside of Sunday Night, since a few of you fans can't find a way to tune in on Sunday, we cater to even you the mentally handicapped. As the GM of Sunday Night Devastation I try to ensure that each and every week you have the greatest shows, the best stars, and eye candy to drool over. Here in the recent weeks I've had the unfortunate task of letting Guillotine go to handle is wrestling duties abroad. I was forced to let Bad Blood relinquish his title without his immediate rematch brought to task, which cost him in his eventual rematch with Night Hawk. Then The Agenda was ready to allow Vengeance a chance to take over the open slot for partial ownership of the UNWA, to make it a true Agenda of Darkness, but now we are forced to move on as him as a fledling flunky. Then I see the competition committee is putting The Overlord in a meaningless tag team match just to keep him from this rightful place as a contendor to Baba's title. Each and every week it appears that I and Damien Darkness are the only two member of our Agenda that are allowed to shine. I am going to ask the committee to put myself and The Overlord in a tag team match at the pay per view, so we can show how mighty The Agenda can be in the Tag Team Division. No the team of Devastating Darkness may not be appearing, it isn't fair to make Damien Darkness, the mayor of E-Ville, and current Terror Champion, to wrestle twice. However, The team of Overdose is more than a match for anyone the UNWA Competition Committee can wrangle together. So as Devastator X, I urge the UNWA to sanction a tag match for this upcoming pay per view, you will not be dissappointed at all! Well now you inbreds can get back to having sex with with your sisters, and have a great day!" -

Jason Davis will stand and pose with a X Effect before the screen will fade to black.
Back to top Go down

A Surprise Friday Night Annoucement from the other GM!
Page 1 of 1