UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) Empty
PostSubject: Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)   Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 am

Winston the Bulldog: "We are just two days away from (PPV to be confirmed) and we have heard confirmation that a Steel Cage Match has just been booked.
-
Frankie D: "That's right Winston. Two men are going to be locked in a cage and only one will emerge victorious."
-
Suddenly the Titantron erupts in flames and Captain Parkes emerges from backstage only and with a determined look on his face.
-
Winston the Bulldog: "And here is one of those two men now Frankie."
-
Frankie D: "Thank god he'll be locked away. I'll be able to stay ringside in safety."
-
Captain Parkes slides into the ring and calls for a mic, "This Sunday it's over between us Ghetto Blaster." he calls out, "This Sunday is the last time either of us can be in the same ring at the same time. Win or lose it finishes on Sunday. You and I will step into this ring surrounded by steel and barbedwire. One of us will walk away the winner. And the other will have a free trip in an ambulance to the hospital."
-
The crowd roars it's approval.
-
"Last week Ghetto you felt pain at my hands," continued Parkes, "And on Sunday I finish you for good. Once I beat you into the worthless pile of crap you truely are you will never again be allowed to face me or interfere in my matches."

(OOC: Over to you Ghetto. Also once the PPV name is confirmed I'll update this to reflect that.)
Back to top Go down
ghetto blaster
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)   Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am

Ghetto Blaster comes come limping and taped up from the last match with Parkes.Ghetto grabs the mic and speaks

Ghetto: ( yelling) PARKES THIS ISN'T OVER I WILL TAKE YOU OUT JUST LIKE YOU TRIED TO TAKE ME OUT. LETS RAISE THE BAR IS YOU WANT TO END THIS THEN LETS END THIS YOU AND ME IN A Ambulance match SINCE YOU WANT TO SEND SOMEONE TO THE HOSPITAL.All I been hearing is how Parkes beat you how Parkes beat you all over the area its time to line it all on the line. ( Turned and yells to the back ) Heart or Devastator X whoever wants to makes the deal that put this fed on the match but let ask the idiots in the area (crowd starts booing ) do you want to see me and Parkes killing each other just so you can say that was a good show. (crowd starts cheering)
Parkes are you man enough to lay it all on the line
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)   Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 am

"Ghetto. You're talking to the most feared man in the Caribbean. I put my life on the line every day I'm on board my ship. I'm not afraid of you or any ambulance match." Parkes calls back defiantly, "And If Leon or Devasator or anyone else back there with the power to do so wants to change it from a Steel Cage to an Ambulance Match then I say they aren't raising the bar high enough."
-
The crowd roars its approval at this last comment.
-
"However I highly doubt that the UNWA Insurance Policy covers the most brutal of matches I've ever taken part in Ghetto," continues Parkes, "And in case you're wonderingwhat type of match that would be sport, it's a Hangman's Noose Match. The only way to win is to hang your opponent by the neck above the ring. And as much as I'd love to have the honour of stringing you up by the neck on Sunday. I highly doubt that I'd be allowed to."

(OOC: Back to you Ghetto, or to any of the GM's if you want to confirm Ghetto or my idea for the match type.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)   Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Stand (open to Ghetto Blaster)
Page 1 of 1