UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Mexican Revolution (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

The Mexican Revolution (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 am

The titantron lights up, showing El Lobo standing with some blood on his race in the ring. The crowd is cheering, chanting his name and calling for more. Judging from the banners and the language of the fans it is from the show in Mexico.
The Latino Wrestler is truly enjoying himself as he moves around in the ring, still undefeated after besting the best UNWA has had to offer he finaly comes to a halt and spreads his arms.
"HOLA MEXICO!"
The crowd goes wild, and wolf howls erupts from all over.
"It is time to make an announcement..."
El Lobo turns to look at Frankie and Winston, with the trademark mischevious grin upon his face.
"I vowed to protect mi Mamacita, and now I've given her a Title shot...GM and VGM alike have fallen under the Mexican heat...only -one- pendejo has the cajones to openly insult El Lobo."
The Crowd goes silent, as they wish to hear who dares to insult their own champion, and El Lobo points towards Frankie D.
"Frankie, homie...What the F*** jeffe...you spit on the Mexican pride like that..I'd watch my back from now on if I were you Pendejo."
El Lobo then spreads his arms and turns to look at the arean entrance.
(More to come, unless someone picks up)
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:06 am

"Hit Me Baby One More Time" begins to play and the crowd cheers in anticipation of a confrontation. Master Swee Ensowa walks out, Bruise Li a few steps behind. Master Swee is holding his staff in one hand and has a microphone in the other. He stops at the top of the ramp as El Lobo looks on. Bruise stops next Master Swee. El Lobo waves them down to the ring, but Master Swee merely puts up his hand and shakes his head. He begins to speak into the mic.]

Master Swee: We're going to stay up here for the time being, as Bruise and yourself seem to be rather hot tempered. First, I want to congratulate you on your most recent victory. You have been quite impressive as of late, and I look forward to seeing Bruise step into the ring with yourself and Yellow Girl. You may think you did your "Mamacita" a favor, but this isn't going to go well for the two of you.

[El Lobo squints, showing his displeasure at the turn in conversation.]

Master Swee: You see, I have known many Latinos over the years, and you know what the men have in common? They have macho attitudes. Your Machismo, your pride won't let you let your woman be dominant over you. So, either one or both of you will lose, or you will face each other. But what I'd like to know, is with the title on the line, would beat your "Mamacita" Yellow Girl if you had to make a choice?

Bruise: [Interupting] By de way, Why she call "Yellow Girl"? She not Chinese! She have any Japanese in her?

[Master Swee looks like he's about to say something, but before he does, El Lobo Responds]

El Lobo: No, esse!

[With that response, Master Swee sighs, knowing what comes next.]

Bruise: I can change that!

[El Lobo can respond here, most likely with Outrage, but whatever you want to do is cool.]

Last edited by Bruise Li on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought the championship match would be a 4 way match, didn't realize it was tournament style. So modified it to make more sense.)
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

There is a sushing sound of the Mexican crowd as Bruise says those famous words.
El Lobo simply stands there for a moment, studying Master Swee and Bruise and then he grins widely.
"Pendejo...I should F*** you up Jeffe...But I'm a kind and gentle minded man, despite your thoughts of the Latino culture.." he spreads his arms wide and nods his head as the crowd goes wild again.
"I'm the Mexican Champion holmes..But I'd give a looser you, and your granpa a chance" El Lobo snaps his fingers trying to find the proper words. "It will be..kinda like...I'm Godzila and your Japan...You wont stand a chance in the Jungle Puta!"
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:49 am

Bruise: I not stand a chance? You Can't Stand the Danger! Elbowlo, I crush you!

[Having had enough, Master Swee gestures for Bruise to be quiet and to settle down. He quiets down, but begins pacing back and forth, like a caged tiger.]

Master Swee: And this is why I had Bruise stop here. While you may feel like your Godzilla analogy is a good one, allow me to correct your mistake. You would actually be the one to taste defeat. And at the first ever UNWA Pay Per View, it will be Bruise Li that will have his hand raised in victory to become the first champion of the UNWA. Neither you, nor Yellow Girl, nor whoever else is placed into the match will be able to stop him!
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:30 pm

The scene is set in Sunday's Toronto, Canada show.

Frankie D: "Well as you rejoin us Leon He..."
-
Winston the Bulldog: "MR HEART to you Franklyn.."
-
Frankie D: "My name is Frankie not Franklyn!"
-
Winston the Bulldog: "Sorry about that Franklyn D...Hey what does the D stand for?...I can think of a few things...hey UNWA fans if you think you know what the D stands for in Franklyn's name drop us an email at www.unwamail@..."
-
Frankie D: "CUT it out! Lets go up to ringside to hear what the GM has to say
-
Leon is standing in the ring the crowd are mostly cheering him due to his dislike for their neighbouring cousins..
-
Leon: "Hello Canada! Its great to be here, I mean it! It makes a nice change to be in North America and not be surrounded by idiot!"
-
The crowd cheers, although their are a few boos and the camera focuses in on a number of American flags
-
Leon: "Oh wait I guess some have snuck across the border?"
-
The crowd playfully boo at the thought of Americans in their country
-
Leon: "Don't worry about it guys, who can blame them for leaving their toilet of a country!"
-
The crowd laugh and a chant of CANADA! CANADA! goes up around the arena.
-
Leon: "Anyway I am here to give you one hell of a main event...you see last week in Mexico, El Lobo, after an epic battle defeated me to win a chance for him and his 'marmacita' to become title contenders...The plan was to have these two face off in a semi final match with the winner going through to the final at 'Continental Chaos'....however after our match up lets take a look what happened (Leon shows the footage that has occurred between El Lobo and Bruise Li/Master Swee
-
Leon: "You guys sure look like you want to meet badly ....therefore tonight in this very ring, fighting for a place in the final...El Lobo versus Bruise Li!"
-
The crowd erupt and Leon drops his mic before heading to the outside to shake fans with some of the front row fans
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruise Li

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:45 am

For sometime later in the show.
[The camera opens up on a shot of El Lobo looking menacing. The camera pulls back to reveal that it is, in fact, actually a life size replica practice dummy. A laser dot appears on the neck, and moves around the side, highlighting the carotid artery. The camera turns to reveal Bruise Li standing a close by, crouched in a martial arts stance. A few steps away, Master Swee Ensowa is holding his staff in one hand with the end hovering just above the ground. He is holding a laser pointer in the other. Bruise is focused intently on the dot.
The scene is still, long enough that if it weren't for the movement of the camera, you'd think it was a freeze frame. Suddenly, Master Swee strikes the ground with the end of the staff, and Bruise almost immediately, lunges forward and strikes the dot with the Touch of Death. The dummy becomes dented where the blow struck.]

Master Swee: No, you aren't focusing properly. Again!

[Bruise crouches into his stance again as Master Swee aims the laser pointer and raises his staff again.]

Master Swee: You remember last week?

Bruise: [While still maintaining his stance and focus] Yes Sifu. I won match.

[Master Swee brings down the staff again, and again, in the blink of an eye, another dent appears on the dummy.]

Master Swee: Yes you did, that was well done. But you hit the Captain with the Touch of Death two times, and failed to pin him with it. Now, either Captain Parkes doesn't need blood flow to the brain, or you didn't do it right. You will get it right tonight. You must be able to block out distractions and focus on the goal at hand, winning the match. Hitting the Touch of Death properly will take you to your goal of being in the championship match for the UNWA at Continental Chaos.

Bruise: What if I hit El Pollo someplace else?

Master Swee: [Curious] Hit someplace else? How would that achieve the desired result? Where were you thinking of hitting?

Bruise: [Reaching out his hand] I show you, give me pointer.

Master Swee: [Pulling back his hand, quick as a flash.] No, this thing is not a toy. You could blind somebody. I am not going to give it to you.

Bruise: [A look of shock at this denial comes upon Bruise's face] YOU CAN'T HAND THE LASER?!

[Master Swee shakes his head in disbelief. He says nothing, but he raises his staff again, this time, he doesn't use the laser pointer. Bruise immediately crouches into his stance, and no sooner does he do that, then Master Swee pounds the ground. Bruise lets loose with the Touch of Death again, this time yelling out a guttaral roar. The sound of the roar is cut off by the thunderous CRACK of impact, as the head of the dummy goes flying across the room, and splinters into thousands of pieces against the wall.]

Master Swee: I think you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Revolution (Open)   The Mexican Revolution (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mexican Revolution (Open)
Page 1 of 1