UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Phone Call (closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Phone Call (closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Phone Call (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Phone Call (closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Phone Call (closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Phone Call (closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Phone Call (closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Phone Call (closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Phone Call (closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Phone Call (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Phone Call (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Phone Call (closed)   Phone Call (closed) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Dr. Sotsog is speaking to his cell phone:

"Yes, yes, I'm here and I've got Chatty with me. It's a good thing he didn't get suspended. At least he got angry enough to win for the first time, but now I have to find a way to control him..." [A brief pause.] "No, I can't use the photo anymore, I can't just point the finger randomly on any wrestler that comes along, Chatty maybe crazy, but he's not stupid. Can't your people dig up something else?" [A pause.] "Well, that figures."

Sotsog moves the phone away from his ear and after a moment continues: "Don't shout at me. I've had two concussions in a short period of time. The neurologist said I have to stop getting hit in the head... Don't worry about your investment, Chatty sees the photo everyday at my clinic, that keeps him nicely bloodthirsty. Yes, I have a new, more general, approach. Yes, yes, the good old 'they are all in it together and out to get you'-routine."

The doctor listens for a while. "Well, the problem is that Chatty is still furious with everyone - including me and the people at my clinic. He's beaten three of my staff members. We have to get this under control. The good news is, that being this angry, Chatty is up for matches - including an upcoming PPV match against that idiot Distor."

"I don't want a third beating, we have to get Chatty to believe we are really trying to help him. And at the same time I have to watch my back for Distor, I hope the PPV puts an end to the Distor-saga and we can get on with more important things."

Dr. Sotsog notices the camera and looks angry. He puts the phone away and speaks to the camera: "Excuse me, this is a private phone call!" He gathers himself and smiles to the camera: "Good people of Toronto, I wish you a great wrestling-evening. And don't forget that 'The Silent Man'-merchandise can be bought here at the show."

Doctor Sotsog walks away.
Back to top Go down

Phone Call (closed)
Page 1 of 1