UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Wrestling therapy (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Wrestling therapy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling therapy (Open)   Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:44 pm

(OOC: If this doesn't fit the show on sunday, it can be put on wednesday's show, and if it does not fit there either, it does not need to be used at all - just thought I'd offer a match chance for someone, and of course try to get one more match for Chatty before the PPV. Also, Sotsog mentions Continental Chaos being "next sunday", that is September 7th, if that is a wrong date, that can easily be corrected in this RP.)

The Silent Man and Dr. Sotsog are in the ring. The Silent Man has handcuffs and leg shackels restraining his movement. Sotsog, bandaged and keeping a safe distance from his patient, starts talking to a mic: "Ok, the show in Mexico was a major breakthrough for Chatty here, both for his healing process and his wrestling career. He was able to express his suppressed anger. Unfortunately the anger targeted also people, who are on his side and only wish the best for him."

The crowd starts chanting: "Beat the doc! Beat the doc!" Sotsog does not seem amused. He continues:

"So that is why Chatty can't be allowed to move freely at the moment - it is in everyone's best interest. Me and my medical staff have had to work a lot to get him to a status where he is capable of coming here tonight and being in the ring without trying to do something violent."

"But, this is a wrestling ring and the point of my wrestling therapy is releasing the patients aggressions through wrestling. So the best treatment Chatty can have at this point is to wrestle someone, let that anger out in a fair wrestling match. It will also be good practice for next sunday's PPV, Continental Chaos!, where he will face Distor, a man who has produced a lot of anxiety for him. But now, I call for someone to take the challenge and face The Silent Man tonight."

Sotsog looks bitter and continues: "And if no one steps forward, I'm sure our beloved GM, Leon Heart has another MrMoose or whatever to throw as Chatty's opponent..."
Back to top Go down
UNWA Pay

PostSubject: Reply   Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:57 pm

~* The slow eerie beginning of Metallica's "Sanitarium" echoes from the loudspeakers and the form of Heaven St. Cloud, the nurse of Payne, steps out onto the ramp *~

Heaven: "Why hello, doctor. It seems you and I have very similar ideas on how to treat a patient. And since it seems neither your man or my dear confused Payne has a match lined up this evening, why don't we solve both problems by letting our two patients see just how aggressive they can withstand from each other, shall we?"

~* She looks about the crowd, hearing the pop of seeing the two psychos of UNWA try to tear one another apart before continuing *~

Heaven: "I mean after all, even these uneducated simple people need some true entertainment and lessons of higher learning into how to cure not one, but two sick minds. What do you say, doctor?"
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling therapy (Open)   Wrestling therapy (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Doctor Sotsog seems delighted: "Ah, this is truly a great opportunity to not only entertain our audience but also to educate them. Both our patients have problems with their aggressions, so a match between them would be very good for the minds of both of these disturbed individuals. And the crowd would surely like to see your patient and Chatty here release their anger on each other. So, as far as I am concerned, the next match shall be The Silent Man vs. Payne."

The crowd cheers in anticipation of seeing the two insane, and immensely aggressive, wrestlers of UNWA in the ring beating each other to pulp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling therapy (Open)   Wrestling therapy (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling therapy (Open)
Page 1 of 1