UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Debut Interview EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Debut Interview EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Debut Interview EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Debut Interview EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Debut Interview EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Debut Interview EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Debut Interview EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Debut Interview EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Debut Interview EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Debut Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruise L

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Debut Interview   Debut Interview EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Here's my RP for the show and if it leads to a match or a brawl or something, that's cool.

["Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears begins to play throughout the arena. A wiry Japanese man emerges from the back, he is wearing loose fitting white pants with a black belt tied around his waist. He strides to the ring confidently and with a sense of calm. He is followed by an elderly Chinese man with long white hair, which hangs free down his back, and a long mustache and beard. The old man holds a gnarled walking stick, taller than he stands. Despite his clearly advanced age, he seems to move with strength and grace greater than expected.
The Japanese man has made his way into the ring, and stands there, patiently waiting for the elderly man to join him. He holds a microphone in hand, and presents it to the old man upon his arrival. He speaks in clear English, with a British accent.]

Old Man: Do you people know who you see before you?

[He pauses dramatically, the crowd seems mildly curious.]

Old Man: The man you see before you is one of the greatest fighters in the world. A man that is more accurately described as a force of nature. A man that has destroyed everybody that has opposed him. A man that is unbeatable, a man who has legendary technique and discipline. This great warrior is...

[The old man pauses and gestures towards the younger man, as the crowd is genuinely intrigued as to the identity of this one man wrecking crew.]

Old Man: ...the man instructing this man here.

[The Japanese man bows to the four corners of the ring, and resumes his stoic stance]

Old Man: I am Master Swee Ensowa, and I have been training this man for three years now, and he is at last ready to compete. He is a dangerous man, He has a mind like a steel trap. He has fists of stone, feet of steel, and balls of brass. He is (dramatic pause) Bruise Li!
[Bruise Li grins and waves to the fans. Master Swee Ensowa sees him, and gives his arm a quick strike with his walking stick. Bruise immediately pulls his arm down and stops smiling, and tries to look menacing. The Master shakes his head before resuming his speech.]
Master Swee: I have taught Bruise a modified version of the dreaded "Touch of Death" that will stop any opponent in his tracks, and PROBABLY won't actually kill them.

[The younger man crouches into a ready stance, and lashes out with a lightning-quick strike to the air in front of him. It looks like it probably would've been quite painful.]

Master Swee: As you can see he is a deadly and dangerous force, and with my guidance he will be unstoppable.

[Master Swee hands Bruise the microphone before turning and leaving the ring. Bruise takes the microphone, stares intently into the camera and says.]

Bruise: You Can't Stand the Danger!

["Hit Me Baby One More Time" plays again as Bruise drops the mic and springs over the top rope down to the ground and sprints to the back, leaving the audience to decipher what they just saw.]

(unless somebody else wants their music to play and then they can come out with a response or a challenge.)
Back to top Go down

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Role play for wednesday night if i face bruise li   Debut Interview EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 am

Up on the titantron a video link shows Kevins back stage in the gym with his trainer
"ha ha i know who you are!!!! you will be the first victim for kevin the hitman wolinski, your master goes on about your technique, well iv been doing taekwon-do for 11 years and that strike looked like something my gran would do haha!"

you want to see a proper strike (kevins trainer pulls out a piece of two inch wood) kevin puts his fist straight through it with a loud shout out,
"see this is what a real man can do, get practising i can see you need to for when i kick your arse!! o and get your trainer to bring a fast car so you can get straight to the hospital!!!!!!!!!!"

" this goes out to everyone im here to make a name for myself and if anyone crosses my path i wont be afraid to show them why im called the babyfaced assasin!"

(the titantron goes blank)
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: A later appearance.   Debut Interview EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 am

This is to show sometime after the initial confrontation, but not right away necessarily. Also, I know we aren't supposed to use other people's characters in RP's I am not sure if that applies to Leon Heart as he is the General Manager. I'm trying not to do anything too out of character for him, but feel free to edit.

[We see General Manager Leon Heart in his office, he's on the phone.]

Heart: ...Yes, I do hope we can come to terms on a contract. You could be a great star here Mister ---

[Leon is interrupted as the door flings open with a crash and a boom. Leon calmly looks over towards the door.]

Heart: I'll have to call you back. [He hangs up.] What do you want?

[Master Swee Ensowa and Bruise Li come into view.]

Master Swee: I apologize for the rude intrusion sir, you see-

Bruise Li (interrupting): I destroy Woolslinky! HE CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!!! He think he so big, so bad, jus' cus his trainer have 2 inch wood? Masta Swee have huuuuge wood. It can put out eye! You give me match! Me hate guys named Kevin. All bad! Woodstinky, Fattarlane, Smith, Johnson, James, Edw- *THUD*

[Master Swee Ensowa having heard of enough of Bruise's ranting has given Bruise a solid thump to the head with his staff. Bruise shuts up quickly, and stands quietly as he rubs his head. Leon Heart sits in his chair, mouth agape.]

Master Swee: What my pupil here is trying to say, is that he would like to face Mr. Kevin Wolinski in a 1 on 1 match. He feels that the self professed "Hitman" was rude, and that he deserves a "jolly good thrashing" as you blokes here like to say.

Heart: While I can't say I appreciate the patronizing attitude, I do agree that you two should have a match. So tonight it will be one on one, Bruise Li facing Kevin "The Hitman" Wolinski. Now I have more business to attend to, so get out of my office.

[Bruise and Master Swee Ensowa turn to go.]

Heart: Oh, and one more thing, knock next time.

[They leave, as the camera lingers a moment on Leon Heart as he shakes his head in disbelief.]
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview   Debut Interview EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Hi,

I don't usually approve of anyone putting lines in for me.....however that is genuis!, I have changed a few lines at the start for Leon, to match an exisiting storyline, but I have added it to the show!

Leon
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Questions on the use of Leon Heart   Debut Interview EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 am

Is he going to be the main authority figure, or will there be a commissioner-type of character involved too? Also, is Leon an active member of the roster, or is that not allowed?
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview   Debut Interview EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 am

That would be me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debut Interview   Debut Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Debut Interview
Page 1 of 1