UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Introduction: Von Ryan

Go down 
+6
Leon Heart
Bruiser Bob
Theram
Kaluani
Tyler Ford
vonryan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Introduction: Von Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 am

VON RYAN

Aka: The High Flying Express

Offical Picture Promo:
Introduction: Von Ryan F9dump12

Tweener - Heel

Height 6'4" Weight 230 lbs.
Ethicity: Irish and German American
Description:
Unkempt black hair, chin goatee, handsome, muscular physique, fireball tatoos on wrists, black wrestler pants, black elbow and knee pads.
Gimmick: Cocky high flying daredevil with loads of brash attitude. An arrogant SOB.
Wrestle style: Daredevil high flyer and mixed martial arts kicks.
Finishers:
Von Ryan's Flying Express (high flying 270 flip missile dropkick)
Von Ryan's Wreck Express (high flying corkscrew 630 senton)
Favorite Insults:
"You will be DESTROYED by my kicks upside your fool head!"
"The High Flying WRECK EXPRESS is a’ comin’! Listen! Can you hear it? The Express is barreling off the tracks at a hundred miles per hour and right at YOU!”
Professional Background: Kickboxer and adventurer.

Von Ryan hails from the hometown of Biloxi, Mississippi and is a spirited body builder of a young gun looking to make his mark in the world of professional wrestling. Trained as a kickboxer his style is high flying wrestling combined with a balance of the other core skills making him a well rounded opponent that loves to scrap.

Von Ryan's gimmick is in his love of high flying over the ring before smashing down on his gawking opponent. He is a darkly handsome daredevil with a cocky bad boy attitude. He lives to pump iron, seek risks, beat opponents to pulps, bad mouth his enemies and go through at least one new girlfriend per week although not nessecarily in that order.

His signature moves are with kicks and flying moves, the more dramatic the better! No fan will ever be wanting for excitement when Von Ryan is in the ring!

Another promo picture:
Introduction: Von Ryan Ohaire10

Wrestler's Video: Stabbing Westward 'Shame'

Season 2-4 enterance song was Static X 'I'm the One'

Von Ryan's UNWA Record:

Match Record W 6 - L 1 - NC 3
Tag Team Record W 3 - L 0 - NC 0
Total fans: 625

Signed with the UNWA 9/11/2008

Started a trash talking feud with Tyler Ford, Killa Ray and the Timelord.

Ambushed Tyler Ford and Killa Ray with a beatdown after their match on General Assembly 9/14/2008.

Fought Timelord in General Assembly 9/14/2008 to a mysterious draw. After Ryan landed a couple of finishers on Timelord and tried a pin the arena lights went out and a blue light was seen in the ring. When the lights came back on both wrestlers were gone and the match called a no contest. Later Von Ryan was found at his home and not remembering what happened.

General Assembly 9/21/2008 Von Ryan taunted Killa Ray and Tyler Ford before the match including showing off Ford's high school championship football that he took for himself. With unlikely tag team partner Ogre Mcjoker, the GM Leon had them fight and beat the even more unlikely tag team of Killa Ray and Tyler Ford.

General Assembly 9/28/2008 Lost a grudge match against Killa Ray. Killa got 2 finishers in a row off early but Ryan fought back to make the match close at the end.

Belfast, Ireland 10/5/2008 Won match against Alex Awesome with his Von Ryan's Flying Express finisher. Before the match Ryan demanded a rematch with Killa Ray.

General Assembly 10/12/2008 Fought Revolution loud-mouth Jpea to a draw.

Amsterdam, Holland 11/05/2008 Won a match vs. Bodders. That evening Ryan was arrested by Dutch authorities at a nightclub for participating in a brawl. GM barred Von Ryan from appearing in the next show at Berlin.

Las Vegas, USA 11/9/2008 Fought Damien X to a draw. The girlfriends Olivia and Michelle had a cat fight at the end of the match.

Hawaii, USA 11/13/2008 Won against Synyster to advance to Pride Title championship at ppv. Had the Hawaii Volcanoes cheerleading squad appearing in bikinis at his match as special guests and they cheered him on to victory.

Relentless PPV 11/23/2008 Won against Aquilus to become the new Pride Champion. The Flying Express finisher put an end to Aquilus's hopes for gold.

Cardiff, Wales 12/7/2008 Won a tag team match. Von Bruisn' (Bruiser Bob tag partner) defeated the tag team of Mr. Moose & Qwerroc.

Orlando, FL 12/12/2008 Won a Pride Championship title defense against Bruiser Bob, my tag team partner. Both wrestlers shook hands after the match although a mysterious Santa interfered in the match by hitting Bob over the head with a weighted sack.

12/19/2008 Won a tag team championship match via DQ due to Bad Santa interfering, this cost us the tag titles. Von Bruisn' defeated (via DQ) the tag team of El Lobo & Jimmy "Hotshot" Jefferson.

12/28/2008 Toronto, Canada. Final Stand PPV. Defended Pride Title against SynysterG. Helped Bruiser Bob beat down Bad Santa after their match and it was revealed that Bad Santa was DamienX.

Last edited by vonryan on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : updated UNWA record on 1/2/2009)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: other new guy welcomes you   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:06 am

just want to welcome you to the UNWA from one of the other new guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi And welcome!

I wanted to look at your video, but it seems unavailable ... ?

But nevertheless, i look forward to your RP's!
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm

welcome to UNWA Wink
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Kaluani wrote:
Hi And welcome!

I wanted to look at your video, but it seems unavailable ... ?

But nevertheless, i look forward to your RP's!

Hmm, the video works for me? I don't know what to say?
Anyone else have problems with my video not playing?

And hello back at'cha guys, I'm happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey Von Ryan, from one new guy to another welcome.

The video plays fine for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Welcome to the UNWA, hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Welcome and video no longer available is what i got
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 am

Hello Bruiser, Leon and Timelord. I'm glad too be here!

For some reason my video won't play for some folks so I tried recopying and pasting the embed code again. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 am

Welcome to UNWA dude.

and yes video not avilable for me either. Wink
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Video Problems   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:12 pm

I've added a URL link under the embed video in my introduction incase you can't get the embed to work properly.

Here is the link again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LkGp32QUY

Thanks again for the welcome guys!
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:31 pm

Static-X is great!!!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 am

Static-X rulz!

Course I'm bias though, I was a metalhead back in school.

Hope I didn't date myself toooo much there!
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

PostSubject: New Intro Video for Von Ryan   Introduction: Von Ryan EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 am

Its a new season for the UNWA and the bad boy Von Ryan has a new intro video:

In reverence to the Lords of Rock N' Roll (and the song just happens to fit my wrestlers theme) here is Von Ryan's new video, AC/DC's Rock N' Roll Train:

UPDATE 10-30-08: The video has been removed and other videos of the same song are not allowing embeds.

SO! Von Ryan's enterance song will remain to be Static X's ' I'm The One'.