UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bruise Li and Captain Parkes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Bruise Li and Captain Parkes Empty
PostSubject: Bruise Li and Captain Parkes   Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 am

[Screen reads, "Earlier Today" the shot opens with a shot of the ocean, it is calm, peaceful. The camera turns and reveals that it is aboard Captain Parkes' Ship [If you could put in any information about the name and what it looks like, that'd be great.] Captain Parkes is at the helm of the ship. (feel free to elaborate further on Captain Parkes activities here.] Master Swee Ensowa can be seen climibing the rigging of the ship, like a nimble monkey. Bruise Li appears to be admiring the side of the ship as he leans over the edge.]

Bruise: *BLEARGH*

[Master Swee climbs down before leaping the last few feet, landing with the grace of a cat.]

Master Swee: It's good to be on open water again. The salty breeze, the soft rays of sunlight, peaceful sound of the ocean.

Bruise: *HUUUUURL* (While still looking over the edge) I'm feeding the fishes! Fish must like bacon.

[Maste Swee and Captain Parkes can only shake their head]

Master Swee: As I was saying, the ocean can be a peaceful place. Then again, it can be a dangerous and tempestuous place, where you don't know where the currents will take you, much like the UNWA, where it seems like the tides are changing. There is a storm in the air, one of revolution. Which way will Bruise and Captain parkes go? Well, we must consult our compass, our sextant, the radar, the sonar, and check the prevailing winds, after which we can plot a course that will bring the ship into a golden harbor.

Bruise: (looking back, wiping chunks of well...something from his mouth.) I don't get it.

[Insert something here Captain feel free to mock Bruise's sea sickness, and/or the rambling nature of Master Swee's analogy]

Master Swee: Perhaps I have a rather muddled nautical metaphor going. I suppose my point is that for the time being, Bruise and Captain Parkes here are loyal only to themselves, and their common goal, UNWA gold. So to that end, we would like to issue some challenges. Captain Parkes.

[Captain Parkes issues his challenge.]

Bruise: I want Yellow Grill! I show her Yellow power! SHE CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!
[Alternately, if Captain Parkes wants to challenge Yellow Girl]
(Bruise stands mute, and stares into the camera for a few moments. Finally we here a voice from behind the camera say "We're still rolling")
Don't interupt! I give challenge to Silence Man! I communicate with him on his level.

Master Swee: You don't think that will really work do you?

Bruise: We find out later. We also find out that Silence Man CAN'T STAND THE - (Bruise suddenly covers his mouth, and dashes towards the edge of the ship] *RETCH* (gasping, followed by a much more subdued) danger.

Master Swee: Maybe he better get back on solid ground.

[Feel free to comment interject here and basically wrap it up.]

[Captain Parkes returns to the wheel and turns the ship, taking her back to Portugal, and the UNWA.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Captain Parkes

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li and Captain Parkes   Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:56 pm

(OOC) reposting with my additions for Captain Parkes and a few extra bits to add a feel for the atmosphere.

[Screen reads, "Earlier Today" the shot opens with a shot of the ocean, it is calm, peaceful. The camera turns and reveals that it is aboard Captain Parkes' Ship the Hotspur a nimble 12 cannon Sloop-of-War, Captain Parkes is standnig next to the helm of the ship looking through his telescope out across the ocean. Master Swee Ensowa can be seen climibing the rigging of the ship, like a nimble monkey. Bruise Li appears to be admiring the side of the ship as he leans over the edge.]

[Master Swee climbs down before leaping the last few feet, landing with the grace of a cat.]

Master Swee: It's good to be on open water again. The salty breeze, the soft rays of sunlight, peaceful sound of the ocean.

Bruise: *HUUUUURL* (While still looking over the edge) I'm feeding the fishes! Fish must like bacon.

Master Swee: As I was saying, the ocean can be a peaceful place. Then again, it can be a dangerous and tempestuous place, where you don't know where the currents will take you, much like the UNWA, where it seems like the tides are changing. There is a storm in the air, one of revolution. Which way will Bruise and Captain Parkes go? Well, we must consult our compass, our sextant, the radar, the sonar, and check the prevailing winds, after which we can plot a course that will bring the ship into a golden harbor.

Bruise: (looking back, wiping chunks of well...something from his mouth.) I don't get it.

"You can check the compass and sextant over there if you wish Swee but they won't help you to determine the course of action or the direction the UNWA is heading. But you might find out where we are as these are new waters for me."

Master Swee: Perhaps I have a rather muddled nautical metaphor going. I suppose my point is that for the time being, Bruise and Captain Parkes here are loyal only to themselves, and their common goal, UNWA gold. So to that end, we would like to issue some challenges. Captain Parkes.

"Yeah. I'm calling all hands to stations as there's a rich merchant ship ripe for the plundering over there." states Captain Parkes pointing towards the starboard beam, "As for the UNWA challenges I think it's time that El Lobo meets me in the ring and proves to me that he deserves that Titlebelt to carries with him." finishes Captain Parkes as we see numerous sailors scurrying across the gun decks and hear the opening salvos as the lead gun crews open fire on the helpless merchantman just off camera range.

Bruise: I want Yellow Grill! I show her Yellow power! SHE CAN'T STAND THE DANGER!
(Bruise stands mute, and stares into the camera for a few moments. Finally we here a voice from behind the camera say "We're still rolling")
Don't interupt! I give challenge to Silence Man! I communicate with him on his level.

Master Swee: You don't think that will really work do you?

Bruise: We find out later. We also find out that Silence Man CAN'T STAND THE - (Bruise suddenly covers his mouth, and dashes towards the edge of the ship] *RETCH* (gasping, followed by a much more subdued) danger.

Master Swee: Maybe he better get back on solid ground.

[Captain Parkes returns to the wheel and turns the ship, hauling the Hotspur up alongside the now visible merchant ship which is smoking from numerous fires and showing much damage before continuing their voyage back to Portugal, and the UNWA.]

(OOC) Hope you like the few additions I made.
Back to top Go down
Bruise Li
You Can't Stand the Danger!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Final editted version.   Bruise Li and Captain Parkes EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 pm

[Screen reads, "Earlier Today" the shot opens with a shot of the ocean, it is calm, peaceful. The camera turns and reveals that it is aboard Captain Parkes' Ship the Hotspur a nimble 12 cannon Sloop-of-War, Captain Parkes is standing next to the helm of the ship looking through his spyglass out across the ocean. Master Swee Ensowa can be seen climibing the rigging of the ship, like a nimble monkey. Bruise Li appears to be admiring the side of the ship as he leans over the edge.]

Master Swee: As I was saying, the ocean can be a peaceful place. Then again, it can be a dangerous and tempestuous place, where you don't know where the currents will take you, much like the UNWA, where it seems like the tides are changing. There is a storm in the air, one of revolution. Which way will Bruise and Captain Parkes go? Well, we must consult our compass, our sextant, the radar, the sonar, and check the prevailing winds, after which we can plot a course that will bring the ship into a golden harbor.

Parkes: "You can check the compass and sextant over there if you wish Swee but they won't help you to determine the course of action or the direction the UNWA is heading. But you might find out where we are as these are new waters for me."

Parkes: "Yeah. I'm calling all hands to stations as there's a rich merchant ship ripe for the plundering over there." states Captain Parkes pointing towards the starboard beam, "As for the UNWA challenges I think it's time that El Lobo meets me in the ring and proves to me that he deserves that Titlebelt to carries with him." finishes Captain Parkes as we see numerous sailors scurrying across the gun decks and hear the opening salvos as the lead gun crews open fire on the helpless merchantman just off camera range.

Bruise: That sound good, I watch your back. It work out good, because I want Yellow Grill! I show her REAL Yellow power! SHE CAN'T STAND THE - (Bruise suddenly covers his mouth, and dashes towards the edge of the ship] *RETCH* (gasping, followed by a much more subdued) danger.

Master Swee: (Matter of factly) Maybe he better get back on solid ground.

[Captain Parkes returns to the wheel and turns the ship, hauling the Hotspur up alongside the now visible merchant ship which is smoking from numerous fires and showing much damage before continuing their voyage back to Portugal, and the UNWA.]

(OOC) Hope you like the few additions I made.
Yep, good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruise Li and Captain Parkes   Bruise Li and Captain Parkes Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruise Li and Captain Parkes
Page 1 of 1