UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open)   A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 pm

A blank screen appears on the screen, magisterial music plays and a presidential looking seal appears bearing the words 'State of the UNWA Statement'
-
The seal and music starts to fade and we see Leon Heart sitting behind his oak desk smartly dressed in a black saville row suit. Beside him is a fresh pot of tea and a plate of digestive biscuits to one side.
-
As the music fully fades Leon leans forward and clasps his hands together before he begins to speak
-
Leon: “Good evening UNWA fans across the world, I particular want to wish warm greetings to our antipodean cousins that no doubt will be screaming the arena down tonight watching great wrestling action that only the superstars of the UNWA can provide”
-
Leon unclasps his hands and settles back in his chair as he seems more at ease he moves over and picks up a handful of mail as he continues
-
Leon: “Now I felt moved to make this address to you the wrestling fan...I have been inundated with letters from across the globe who have been concerned with ‘The Invasion’ and a number of unsavoury actions that have been taking place over the last few weeks....Ever since my brutal fall from the top of the Hell in a cell at the hands of Theram....I will comment on him later.....I have been sitting back and watching with interest but now I feel I must interject for the smooth running of this great company....
-
Leon puts the letters to one side and shifts in his seat
-
Leon: “When our generous benefactor is brutally assaulted, Enough is enough.....When match after match is interfered with....enough is enough.....when our hardworking VGM is ganged up on and violated again and again, enough is enough.......Now, Richard Anthony is a very important man here in the UNWA, BUT....my name is on the contract to run this company and it’s about time I got back to doing just that”
-
Leon pulls open a drawer a takes out a number of contracts
-
Leon: “So tonight we are going to get back to what we do best....wrestling...tonight I have agreed to a number of great match-ups!”
-
Leon looks through the contracts and picks the first one and lays it on the table
-
Leon: “After Kaluani took that unnecessarily vicious beating at the hands of The Revolution I will be giving him a chance to get even...so it will be Kaluani versus Jarkko Ruutu....and as an extra stipulation the members of Revolution are banned from ringside!”
-
Leo n looking pleased with himself chooses another contract
-
Leon: “Also tonight....I have sanctioned what may well shake The Revolution to their very core...A Loser Leaves Town match, Jmac will face off against a UNWA Original..DAXX...one of these men will be wrestling their last match here at the UNWA....”
-
Leon has two contracts left, he seems hesitant which one to pick first, after a second or two he chooses and continues..
-
Leon: “What better way for tonight’s show to be seen as a great wrestling spectacle, than to have a MemberState Title match!...after last week’s great win over the talented Yellow Girl, Bruise Li has earned a title shot and this contract is for just that!”
-
Leon puts the remaining contracts back into the drawer; leaving just one.....he gently slaps it against his hand
-
Leon: “And then we are left with one more match....a match that has all the elements...Revenge...Two huge wrestling superstars....Two bitter rivals....and Mr Theram for you...your time has run out...it’s time for me and you to stop talking and let our actions speak louder than words, I am taking back my federation....and I am going to start by taking you out! So tonight what better way to celebrate an evening of great wrestling,,,than by giving the fans two of the biggest names in wrestling today...Leon Heart versus Theram!
-
Leon places the remaining contract back into the drawer and gently closes it.
-
Leon: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been a General Manager, State of UNWA address”
-
Fade to black
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open)   A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Theram stands at the Titan Tron and claps with hands
very nice Leon very nice of course i don't know if you hear me but i hope you do
you see i don't want that after that nice speech somebody will end this evening in hospital again
Back to top Go down

A General Manager State of UNWA Address (Open)
Page 1 of 1