UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! Empty
PostSubject: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Bodders is in the same interviewing room as he was the show before, but this time he looks extremely serious.

Bodders: "Good Evening, Fans of Moscow, Russia. Last Sunday night, I delivered a message out to El Lobo to tell him what I had done and what I had caused his beautiful girlfriend, Yellow Girl, and what I had done to her which involved two kicks, one to the temple and one elsewhere. That other place is not going to be said until I can talk to Yellow Girl. One on one. Face to Face."

Bodders pauses for a moment, before he continues.

Bodders: "You know El Lobo, what you said in your interview with Steven was good, really good, but it didn't affect me. You do not know the life I've had before I started wrestling, or during my last Federation. You know nothing about the monster that speaks before you, on this video tape. I have many secrets that I am about to share with each and everyone of you tonight and I'm going to show you right here and now!"

Bodders starts taking off his trench coat but before he takes his t-shirt off.

Bodders: "Some of you older viewers may want to cover your child's eyes before I do this."

Bodders takes off his t-shirt to reveal thousands of scars across his chest and then he turns his back to the camera which reveals the most horrifying sight of the night. There is no skin across his back, just muscle and bone is visible on his back, just the slightest of movement from Bodders made the muscles move, it was a truly disturbing sight. Bodders next takes off his his black jeans to reveal hundred more scars on his legs, but Bodders soon puts on all of the clothes he had taken off.

Bodders: "You see, El Lobo, I have been through so much more pain than you ever have and ever will do throughout my young life. I am just about lucky to even be alive today, with everything I've been through. I have been beaten and battered as a child by my own family.

Bodders' eyes turn into a pale snake yellow like color with a slits within.

Bodders: After I ended up in a federation called LSW, by I was taken out of wrestling due to a back injury, but I couldn't have it my way now could I?"

FlashBack

Bodders' music starts playing and the crowd starts booing at the man who lost his match last week. Bodders is limping down to the ring down from the ramp. He grabs a microphone and starts speaking to the booing crowd with a discontent face.

Bodders: I have an announcement to make about my career, yea.

The fans start booing even louder than before.

Bodders: I have an injury to my back and spine due to wrestler 1's finisher during my match against him last week, if we look at the replay of the move.

Bodders starts a video on the titantron which show the match last week between wrestler 1 and Bodders.

Titantron: Hawke The Slayer strongly grabs the head of the adversary
tries to strike him with a powerful heading performing a strong Hard Headbutt!!
Hawke The Slayer scoops him up on his shoulders and says it's 1st time
and slams him on the mat laughing as he does executing MORTAL finisher!!
BODDERS HAS A CUT!!!
*End of Clip*

Bodders looks on at the clip with an emotionless face, but Bodders starts rubbing back slightly.

Michael: I don't believe it, Bodders has never been injured in history, but why now?

The Stable's music hits and it is the entire entourage with the exception of wrestler 1!! Wrestler 2 leading the way followed by fellow members wrestler 3, wrestler 4 w/ manager, and wrestler 5. Wrestler 2 steps ahead of the rest to speak publicly to Bodders while Wrestler 4 starts lifting some steel panals from the stage.

W 2: "Bodders, what's this? An in-ring injury putting you out of wrestling for awhile? I can recall numerous attacks from your infamous "Hit-List" and yet Wrestler 1 and myself still competed here! You crybaby, I bet you aren't even injured...just scared.."

Bodders looks angry to say the least but favoring his back as if the injury is worse than previously mentioned

W 2: "Oh you didn't think you were getting to leave LSW on your terms did you?"

The Stable walks up to the ring surrounding Bodders inside of it. He finds his oppurtunity and slides out as members of Stable flood the ring. Wrestler 2 and the rest of the group follow suit, chasing a gimpy Bodders up the entrance ramp. As he makes his way to the entrance he turns and faces Stable who stop dead in their tracks.

Bodders: "I have said my peace here, Wrestler 2..what is it that you want? I am injured and leaving...what more do you want?"

Wrestler 2 points behind Bodders where Wrestler 1 appears...

Wrestler 2: "Revenge!!!"

Wrestler 1 grabs the injured Bodders,scoops him up on his shoulders and says it's the 1st time
and ** SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE STAGE BY THE FINISHER!!! OH MY GOD!!!**

The whole crowd goes silent for a second from seeing such a malicious move, but then erupts with chants of "Holy ****, Holy ****, Holy ****...

Wrestler 2 tosses Wrestler 1 the microphone...and asks him "What Time Is It?"

Wrestler 1 replies...: "It's 1st Time!!!!"

The Stable has just done the unthinkable!!! Bodders who was apparantly taking himself out of LSW, got taken out instead by members of the Stable for payback from attacks via "The Hit-List" The Stable is for real and it looks as though no one in LSW is safe.

A shot of the hole in which Hawke slammed Bodders through the stage is shown, and as the camera looks down inside...there is no body!!! Bodders has vanished!
This is absolutely the craziest thing ever in the history of Lethal Shock Wrestling!!!

End of Flashback

Bodders: "You know what happened to me because of that, my back was almost shattered in half, my mind partly destroyed, my emotions damaged. If it wasn't for what happened there, I wouldn't a weakling that I am right now, I would be a contender for the Memberstate Championship yea! I would be in a League of my OWN! IF IT WASN'T FOR WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT!"

Bodders calms down for a moment.

Bodders: "You see El Lobo, I have more than enough experience to make your life so hell, you'd want to quit! So if you think what I did to Yellow Girl LAST week was bad.... well you ain't see nothin' yet!"

Last edited by bodders on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much for Gm and breaking some rules without knowing it)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 pm

After bodders ends his speech someone can be recognized behind him and makes the way towards bodders. As the figure comes nearer it is identifiable as Yellow Girl. She is carrying a chair with her and bodders still doesnt recognize her. She was directly behind him, as she said “Hey bodders”. Bodders turns around and has no chance to do anything, because Yellow Girl immediately attacks him with the chair and slams the chair again and again against bodders, which is lying on the floor. Then she casts the chair away, turns bodders with a kick around, so that he is lying on his back, looks in his face with the words ‘Thats only the beginning” and than leave the scene.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 pm

As Yellow Girl has finally left the scene, Bodders suddenly sits up. The yellow eyes still there, but an evil, twisted smirk had now appeared on his face.

Bodders: Oh, how I love you and your violence, Yellow Girl, kukukukukukuku. And how true, about this being the beginning, kukukukukukukukukuku

Bodders stands up and leaves the room after setting the wooden chair he had been sitting on alight.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:58 pm

(OOC Bodders is that your previous fed..and if so is it still an active fed?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:30 am

(OOC: Yes, that is my previous fed that I have the pleasure of talking about, but no, It's not active anymore, it was disbanded a few months back yea)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Bodders,

I dont feel comfortable using this rp in its current format....the implication that you are a serial killer is a little too much for me Shocked , and also it is against the rules for a fed to use other wrestlers names that will now be in other feds.

I think I understand where you want to go with your character but can I ask you tone it down a bit....
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:40 pm

ah, right sorry bout that, I'll take that lot out then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!   Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodders sends yet another message to El Lobo!
Page 1 of 1