UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Group to unite against The Revolution

Go down 
+8
Aquilus
Bruiser Bob
El Lobo
Hemorrhage
JMac
vonryan
stray
Leon Heart
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Group to unite against The Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Hi All,

The Revolution - (Jarkko, Jpea, Jmac, Bodders, Timelord, Ningo Das, Synyster.....to a lesser extent /Paulley, BBC)

have been riding roughshot over the UNWA for a number of weeks now and yet apart from a few guys firing on there own, we have yet to get a group together that want to unite and take on The Rev...I think the Rev have given the UNWA a great chance to get a good storyline together, we just need some of you to join in and think of a way to push this forward)

Although Leon cannot be directly involved (his relationship with BBC is too complex for that) it would be nice if we could get some guys together (even if they would never usually work together...you can make anything happen with good rp!)

Please post your intentions here.
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 pm

I've been thinking of getting Stray involved for a while. Mostly considering his involvement ala the Sting/NWO angle back in WCW when Sting supposedly attacked Lex Luger.
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:25 pm

I'm interested in the anti-rev group. The anti-revs need more heels to give the group more character. Kidding! Suspect
I've been meaning to turn up the heat on my Timelord feud again so I can see where my angle into this can mature in the anti-rev storyline. Hmm, let me get to work on this.
Back to top Go down
JMac
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
JMac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

i hope no-one minds me attacking the lot of you this sunday... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:10 pm

I'm already against the revolution, for now...
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm

We need to try to get the individuals against the revolution to work (and rp) as a group

Also Jmac perhaps if you are attacking everyone you could pass Stray by, it might lead to some confusion among the anti-revolution as to who he is with (I think thats where you are going Stray?)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Just a quick question: Is X-Hail anti-rev or are Sarkovic and Freelancer anti-rev. Thought I could rp something since SArky and i are fighting
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 pm

The 'still reigning' Champ El Lobo has more then one grudge against the Revolution and will side with near anyone who will go against them.
If you want story hooks on how to get on his good side or get him to join, then simply go by Yellow or say it is for her good.
Back to top Go down
stray
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
stray

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Leon Heart wrote:
We need to try to get the individuals against the revolution to work (and rp) as a group

Also Jmac perhaps if you are attacking everyone you could pass Stray by, it might lead to some confusion among the anti-revolution as to who he is with (I think thats where you are going Stray?)

Something along those lines.

The angle will mainly work on suspicion and finger-pointing, with Rev scouting me out during matches, and possibly sneak-attacking my opponents without my knowledge (Be it during or after the match.) in a way of "looking out" for a possible prospect. Or maybe impersonating me, or handing me a "loaded gun" as it were after beating someone down.
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 am

I can be in this if needed. I beat Timelord last week and the rev. can beat me down and I'll come back looking for revenge or I can call out and challenge another rev. member and get beat down at one of the shows in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
Aquilus
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Aquilus

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:37 am

X-Hail are definately anti-rev, but at the moment only damienx is active as aquilus is in hospital after being set on fire
Back to top Go down
Double
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Double

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 am

OOC: Since the incident with YG, El Lobo, Drake, Alexis & Double "never happened", maybe we can take this as a start for another direction.

Double is seen, as he walks towards a well known door, labeled "Wolf Pack", knocks and waits for El Lobos reply:
[adelante]
Double enters, shutting the door behind him.
"Sorry to disturb you, but maybe I can make up for it. The revolution has crossed way to many lines for my liking and what Bodders did..." Double shakes his head in disbelieve "Nothing can justify this" With an efford Double shuts out the creepy vision of Bodders. "Right now, near everyone fights alone. What remains of UNWA needs to join forces, to stand a chance. Why not meet outside of these "walls-with-ears" with a few people willing to tear this revolution apart? My suggestion: Before leaving New Zealand, why not having a party in a small bar? The "Krazy Kiwi" is a few blocks away. Just a few UNWAs meeting for no special reason, but to celebrate? You could ask some people you like, I'll do the same. Then we see, who shows up. We have two stations left, before the next big PPV, should be time enough unite, at least for the time being.What do you say?"
[Voy a pensar en ello]
-----
Later, it is the last evening befor UNWA heads towards Russia, inside the Krazy Kiwi
Group to unite against The Revolution 18535310
Double sits in the rear part of the bar, the table is still empty.

OOC:
@El Lobo - feel free to add / edit / alter,
@Future UNWA-Unite members: either add a piece here (by showing up in the club), or let someone carry word, that you would want to join.
Back to top Go down
Damien X
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Damien X

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm

yes the x-hail is anti rev.since Aquilus is at the hospital i think if i can have a match against someone from the rev..well someone whos stats are close to mine
Back to top Go down
Sarkovic
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Sarkovic

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Sarkovic is anti-rev, to respond Hemorrhage question
Back to top Go down
freelancer
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
freelancer

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: anti rev   Group to unite against The Revolution EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 am

freelancer is an anti rev if any one wants to know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group to unite against The Revolution   Group to unite against The Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Group to unite against The Revolution
Page 1 of 1