UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) Empty
PostSubject: Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)   Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Wanted Man hits the PA as Jpea comes to the ring looking unhappy, giving inappropriate gestures to the crowd.

Winston: Whos upset Jpea? The ass should be ashamed of themselves!

Frankie: ASHAMED!? They should be ecstatic!

Jpea climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone from a technician.

Jpea gives the finger to a particularly vocal fan.

Jpea: Hey dude, you can f*** off, I aint in the mood for all of your childish stuff

The crowd falls near silent, wondering what Jpea is talking about.

Jpea: You know, afew weeks ago, I was thrilled, I'd just been signed off of the Indy Curcuit and into the big leagues, Me and my guys are ready to tear this fed a new one, but that aint happening, well not for me.

Frankie: Whats he talking about?

Jpea: Jarkko, JMac, Synyster, all of them they've all been placed higher and higher up the rankings, but where am I? still not even given a god damn match! I'm placed further and further down, I'm given one lousy tag match and get gold, but has our GM Leon done anything since? No! he's just been pushing the rest of The Revolution to greater heights and has just left me behind.
Back to top Go down
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)   Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

"A man has a choice, I choose the IMPOSSIBLE"

(Superstar by Saliva stars to play as Bruiser Bob makes his through the entrance to the stage with mike in hand.)

Frankie: "Bruiser Bob knocked off Timelord last week. He must be looking for another victory against The Revolution."

Winston: " Bahhh, JPea will wipe the floor with this guy."

Bruiser Bob: "I hear your looking for a match, well Bruiser Bob is always up for a challenge. I'll fight anyone, anywhere, at any time. So if our GM Mr. Heart will pull the trigger for this match, I'll be seeing you in the middle of that ring later on tonight here in Belfast!!!!"

(Bruiser Bob heads backstage to await the decision of GM Leon Heart.)

Last edited by Bruiser Bob on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added name of city)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5

PostSubject: Re: Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)   Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Jpea: Come on Leon! make it official! make another easy victory for The Revolution!

Winston: To Damn right it'll be another victory for The Revolution!

Jpea stands waiting for Leon to answer, whether through the titantron or other means.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)   Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 pm

London's calling blares through the arena speakers and the audience rise to there feet and crane there necks towards the entrance ramp. Leon Heart pushes the curtain back and looking dapper in his now trademark pinstriped suit he strolls out to greet the crowd with house mic in hand....Leon gets halfway up the entrance ramp and the music starts to fade as he puts the mic to his mouth...
-
Leon: "Firstly I would like to say just how great it is to be here in Belfast! [the crowd as expected cheer this with gusto, it takes a while for them to settle down].....Now then JPea is it? seems to me that someone is not being entirely truthful with you.....as everyone knows I had nothing to do with bringing you guys into this federation......but now you guys are here...well you are my responsibility.....I have to book you to appear on the shows to bring great action to these great fans. [again the crowd acknowledge the compliment]
-
Leon moves a little closer to the ring now as Jpea paces the ring awaiting Leon to continue.
-
Leon: "...and book you guys I have.....in fact The Revolution have made such an impact here, that the audiences can't seem to get enough of you!....seems everyone loves to hate you guys....however when I have tried to book you...how do I say this?....you seem to get 'replaced'....now there is only one guy that holds a 'veto' over my decisions......So I suggest you look closer to home for your lack of presence here in the UNWA...you may be surprised at what you find!"
-
Leon starts to head back to the entrance before he turns and speaks to Jpea one last time
-
Leon: "Jpea.....I guess there is noone to stop me at the moment...so your match with Bruiser Bob....is next!"
-
Leon heads through the entrance curtain leaving a confused Jpea in the centre of the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)   Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Singled Out. (Open to those with similar WS and Leon)
Page 1 of 1